User Controls

What are u looking forward to in the near future?

WellHung Black Hole
    I hope you enjoy that shit , cuz...👍
    Lunch.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Finally earing immortality from Calypso. Hopefully I'll be a sculpture like most Greeks because they all have the same thing in common with me, a nice body with a wee-wee.
    Dazza...

Well, apparently that tortoise sure is feeling it. It's legs aren't supposed to look likea that.. Its face expression: priceless.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Ribs for lunch.
    Ghost Black Hole
    smoking weed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Looking forward to a 12 hr shift Saturday, getting my hair cut, then making chili.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Trivia tonight at 7
    Goy Division Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost smoking weed

On it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    getting my dick sucked
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Looking forward to a 12 hr shift Saturday, getting my hair cut, then making chili.

Just joking. I'm about to smoke tek and stroke my cock for hours thinking about lolis and think of new ways to blame da jedis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    esbity African Astronaut
    Collecting cash.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Detonating a large amount of mannitolhexanitrate plastique, custom composition and with a custom detonator. Building an antigravity vehicle, a death ray, EPFCG IEDs, taking out some satellites, hijacking asteroids, trolling everyone in real life, smoking and growing better weed than everyone else, driving really fast.

Being around people that aren't annoying brown nosers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Detonating a large amount of mannitolhexanitrate plastique, custom composition and with a custom detonator. Building an antigravity vehicle, a death ray, EPFCG IEDs, taking out some satellites, hijacking asteroids, trolling everyone in real life, smoking and growing better weed than everyone else, driving really fast.

Being around people that aren't annoying brown nosers.

brown nosers are pretty annoying and "gay" but I'm also not into rattoxeserz. I got rattoxed at work last week for something really trivial so 5 minutes later I did the same thing to the same guy because he's a total swapper, like who wears a feather in their hat at work?

I almost felt like it was one of those double rattox deals where they wanted me to rattox on someone else to "save my ass" kinda thing but im not a cop calling faggot like that.

🐿 African Astronaut
    Maybe no more change diving
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    That sux, Larry needs to step up.
    Seeing my offsprings graduating high school to go college, having at least one more child with someone special after marriage(getting it done the right way), a higher salary career job, an anti-recycling artificial intelligence drone/ creation, whereas whenever there’s litter on the ground or flying in the wind, they’ll be able to dispose of it and give witnessing crowds encouraging chants to recycle more, more and more solar energy panels, selective transportation running off of electricity. No more pollution. Well, lets keep it limited, for our own personal perspectives(nothing better than to feel that torque vibration and gear shifting). Let’s keep this earth lively. Lets work smarter, not harder. Mars is NOTa habitable place to live. It’s only good for just a visit, or two. There’s nothing better out there than our earthly nature. This is the 21 century folks! We must work together! We need better lectures for our upcoming interventions. Henceforth, this earth world has been through a lot. And it can endure, but it could only take so much. Unless, we change our mind sets, set the goal, and maintain that course. No more flopping. We’re already overpopulated, so the very least we could do is save our planet with all these extra hands. I’m just saying.
    Originally posted by Erekshun That sux, Laquaisha needs to step up.

Fixed.

Jump to Top