User Controls

I’ve got bad karma

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I have been doing a lot of stealing lately. Couldn’t even tell you the $ value. 2 days ago I was pan frying a steak(stollen) with some butter(stollen) and I dropped the steak and severely burnt my hand/forearm. Today is started snowing and I went to get my special large shovel which I paid 80$ for and it was stollen from my yard!! Fuck.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You know what they say.. "their aint no rest for the wicked! money growwww on treees! i got bills to pay and moufs to feed, and when you close urrrr eyes furr good!"
    Technologist victim of incest
    Insert *lol* here.
    Originally posted by Technologist Insert *lol* here.

I inserted my dick head into your mom last night
    Technologist victim of incest
    Doing your late night nursing home visits again Bill Krozby?
    Originally posted by Technologist Doing your late night nursing home visits again Bill Krozby?

No just ur mums house
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Yeah. I can’t really complain I’ve realized. The scars on my hand will remind me of my behaviour
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Lol, stolen steak and butter.

Anyway, the world doesn't work like that OP. You burned yourself cos you were being retarded around hot food.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Your shovel got stolen because you left it in your front yard.

You should be more concerned about what the food your eating is doing to your body, otherwise your be older and really think it's bad karma.

I was up at least $25k+ last year and I feel great due to responsibility. What about the decades of mischief I've dealt?...good karma resulting?

Karma is all in your head.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I have never met Karma but I hear she is a bitch. If I ever meet her I am going to try and fuck her....up.
Jump to Top