User Controls

Control Timing of Reply, Lanny?

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Reporting issue.

I typed something in the reply field to JigJo and it takes me back to the main menu instead of posting and bringing me to see my post at the bottom of the thread. only to find JigJo posted a second time.

this has happened multiple times. as if it's controlling my queue to speak.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    This isn't the help desk.
    Maybe I just posted twice quickly?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho This isn't the help desk.

This
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Reporting issue.

I typed something in the reply field to JigJo and it takes me back to the main menu instead of posting and bringing me to see my post at the bottom of the thread. only to find JigJo posted a second time.

this has happened multiple times. as if it's controlling my queue to speak.

did you forgot to take your meds ?
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I've never seem that happen.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe I just posted twice quickly?

You're missing the point. It didn't matter if you had finished your post before me. I shouldn't of bothered saying your second post came up first. I'm saying that what seems like a glitch pushed me back to the menu and I had to click Submit a second time. before it showed what I posted.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What's the "main menu"? What browser/OS are you using?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Sounds like you hit "jump to top" instead of "submit"
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Sounds like you hit "jump to top" instead of "submit"

is there a jump to top button ?
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is there a jump to top button ?

Only on screens of less than 600px width.
    Originally posted by Lanny What's the "main menu"? What browser/OS are you using?

Opera and Linux
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    LANNY IS PIG HEADED! OINK OINK OINK!
    "jedi Science"
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey suicide is always an option

Well, no one is stopping you. off yourself already. You old smelly faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey suicide is always an option

Then you should of done it along time ago but you are very pig headed, faggot, OINK OINK OINK
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Well, no one is stopping you. off yourself already. You old smelly faggot

OINK OINK OINK!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey

Hey Jill, why do you have to be so boring and pig headed? OINK OINK OINK~!
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey

your material is dated just like your clothing, music and existence.
Jump to Top