User Controls

Negro Nurse arrested for raping quadriplegic woman in coma

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    PICTURED: Nurse, 36, has been arrested for raping a mentally challenged quadriplegic woman, 29, who later gave birth: Suspect is a devout Christian Haitian orphan who was a DNA match to the newborn
    Nathan Sutherland, 36, has been arrested after his DNA matched with the child's
    Sutherland was a nurse at Hacienda Healthcare Facility and cared for the victim
    He is a Haitian orphan and devout christian who regularly sings at local churches
    The victim, 29, gave birth on December 29 having been raped at the facility
    The victim has been in a vegetative state at the hospice since arriving in 1992
    The baby is 'doing well' according to police and has been released from hospital
    Police are now investigating whether any other resident have been abused

A male nurse has been arrested in Arizona on suspicion of raping a quadriplegic woman who gave suddenly birth despite being in a vegetative state for 26 years, police revealed on Wednesday.

Nathan Sutherland, 36, has been taken into custody and now faces one charge of sexual assault and one count of vulnerable adult abuse after a DNA test identified him as the father.

Sutherland been a licensed practical nurse since 2011 and was directly responsible for caring for the victim at the Hacienda HealthCare Facility, according to police.

The defendant refused to answer investigator's questions after his arrest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6623669/Nurse-36-arrested-suspicion-raping-mentally-challenged-quadriplegic-patient.html

Now let's be honest, it could've been a white guy or a mexican. But it was kind of obvious it wasn't going to be a white guy, due to statistics which are inherently racist and a conspiracy of the white devil.

I assumed it would be a hispanic guy.

I like how he has a shirt that says "Blessed" LOL

He's going to be blessed in prison. The black gangs will salute him, I'm not sure the hispanic or white gangs will though lolol

EDIT: do you suppose he was inspired to sing after fucking a woman in a coma? "ooooh dis sweet coma pussy, i gotz ta sing ta-DAY"

maybe it made him a better singer?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Good god. Smh
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    He was probably thinking "can't let the pussy go to waste".
    How do they know it was rape?...
    I wonder how many african american males they had working as nurses there. Imagine if he's the only one, and the woman wasn't african-american, and the baby came out with curly nigglet hair LOL

"Oh, I can't imagine who the perp could be. We definitely need to do a DNA test" LMAO
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How do they know it was rape?…

Diagnosis since age 2: vegetative state due to massive brain injury.

Is that working for you?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Diagnosis since age 2: vegetative state due to massive brain injury.

Is that working for you?

You just described an average American...
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    you can’t rape a vegetable
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Did she move and participate more than his girlfriend?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Why do we keep people that are in a vegetative state alive for that long??
    Reminds me of Kill Bill when Uma thurman woke up getting nailed by an intern who was running coma victim rape business.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Why do we keep people that are in a vegetative state alive for that long??
    Reminds me of Kill Bill when Uma thurman woke up getting nailed by an intern who was running coma victim rape business.

What should we do? We can't just kill 'em.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Why do we keep people that are in a vegetative state alive for that long??

my name is buck,
    and i m here to fuck.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny my name is buck,
    and i m here to fuck.

In my Mercedes E class all the bitches suck,
    drop her off and tell the bitch "good luck".
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    She sounds like she could fetch a fairly good price. Some incel would surely buy her.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You just described an average American…

No, not really.
    She is 29?

Oh, but were you referring to the current generation?
    Originally posted by cupocheer No, not really.
    She is 29?

Oh, but were you referring to the current generation?

29 would probably fall into the 'average' age range yes.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life She sounds like she could fetch a fairly good price. Some incel would surely buy her.

rent.

not buy.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Is she hot?
    A male nurse arrested in Arizona on suspicion of raping a quadriplegic woman who suddenly gave birth despite being in a vegetative state for 26 years, has been released on bail.

Nathan Sutherland made an initial court appearance Wednesday, hours after his arrest was announced by Phoenix police.

The article goes on to state the following:

The 36-year-old father-of-four is facing one charge of sexual assault and one count of vulnerable adult abuse after a DNA test identified him as the baby’s father.

He did not enter a plea to the charges against him.

A Maricopa County Superior Court commissioner released the recently divorced defendant on $500,000 bail bond.

Released. Dang. Might as well get a few more rapes in before he gets locked up again right?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    With holding comment until I find out if she was hot.
Jump to Top