User Controls

ACP Is Not White

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    He says he's White.

I told him he shouldn't be ashamed of his mix culture. It's OK to be half Filipino and half French.

or at least half Filipino. No one likes the French.

He seemed Peturbed by this. :(
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Ok you F&$king Latino
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's only good to be Filipino if you are a 97lb 19yr old whore who takes her beatings quietly.
    Originally posted by A College Professor Ok you F&$king Latino

I'm not Hispanic. Unless you mean maybe some European Spanish at best.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's only good to be Filipino if you are a 97lb 19yr old whore who takes her beatings quietly.

Filipino women take care of their men. Filipinos are family oriented. why would you do this? also, I doubt they would be quiet about such a thing. You're probably go to sleep and find your dick cut off and a cinder block busted over your head the following day.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Filipino women take care of their men. Filipinos are family oriented. why would you do this? also, I doubt they would be quiet about such a thing. You're probably go to sleep and find your dick cut off and a cinder block busted over your head the following day.

Sounds like a great reason to tie them up each night after the beating too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He's honorary white
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Who is acp?
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I always thought Filipinos were at least part white. They don't look fully Asian. I bet there was a lot of admixture with colonists.

Also tfw no QT filipina gf.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Who is acp?

part of our OG gangster crew his street name is .45 ACP but we just call him hollow point because he always uses hollow point ammunition
    Originally posted by Ghost but we just call him hollow point because he always uses hollow point ammunition

For what? target practice? he's an idiot if he did...
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    o
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson For what? target practice? he's an idiot if he did…

on the contrary; one should practice with the ammo one carries. and most people carry holla tipz, soo...

ay see pizzle
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian on the contrary; one should practice with the ammo one carries. and most people carry holla tipz, soo…

ay see pizzle

So you practice with some hollow points every now and then but buy the cheapo ammo for general practice...using ONLY hollow points is tarted in the extreme unless you like wasting money. I don't notice a significant difference in my accuracy using cheap ammo over hollow points...maybe that's down to my mad skillz though.
    I don't know shit about guns. but are hallow points legal to use? dont they break up when entering? You probably can "stand you ground" with a "normal bullet' but if you used a hallow point and they find the pieces to prove it you might get into trouble for using an illegal weapon (being the hallow point?)

wouldn't you
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes I don't know shit about guns. but are hallow points legal to use? dont they break up when entering? You probably can "stand you ground" with a "normal bullet' but if you used a hallow point and they find the pieces to prove it you might get into trouble for using an illegal weapon (being the hallow point?)

wouldn't you

Yes, they sell them in Walmart.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes, they sell them in Walmart.

No longer in California though.

at least not hand guns. I think Big 5 does though
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Solid copper rounds for the win. Or solid gold depending on the target.. Much more environmentally friendly.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes No longer in California though.

at least not hand guns. I think Big 5 does though

Ah still available in Tejas...Hoorah!...as they say in sub Saharan Africa.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Solid copper rounds for the win. Or solid gold depending on the target.. Much more environmentally friendly.

I still find a firm commanding stare stops most felons and rapscallions in their tracks.
    Anyways this thread was just for fun.

Why should it matter that he is white or not?
Jump to Top