User Controls

There are two paths this timeline will take

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    1 - I live until my 70s or 80s
    2 - Age reversal and longevity happens and I end up being able to live indefinitely

If scenario 1 happens then I at least have a few decades to learn to draw and animate and do something with that.
    If scenario 2 happens then I have unlimited time to hone my skills and create

So basically I'm going to become an animator and create some of the most transcendent material humanity will have ever been exposed to
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    You might as well draw a vagina on your dick because ___ ___ ___

Fill in the blanks
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    MOMMY WANT CHICKEN WINGY
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You might as well draw a vagina on your dick because ___ ___ ___

Fill in the blanks

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria 1 - I live until my 70s or 80s
    2 - Age reversal and longevity happens and I end up being able to live indefinitely

If scenario 1 happens then I at least have a few decades to learn to draw and animate and do something with that.
    If scenario 2 happens then I have unlimited time to hone my skills and create

So basically I'm going to become an animator and create some of the most transcendent material humanity will have ever been exposed to

Well there are more than 2, you might die tomorrow in a horrible toaster oven accident for example.
    Ghost Black Hole
    the dimensional merge is real
Jump to Top