User Controls

The ability to draw and animate is a supernatural ability

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    You literally get to take the hallucinations of the creative mind and project them into "reality"

I fucking want to learn how to draw and animate

Fuck everything else
    Also what type of tablet should I get for drawing and I don't mean a drawing tablet but rather an Android based tablet.
    I want to be able to practice by looking down at what I'm drawing like paper.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why not start with paper?
    Originally posted by aldra why not start with paper?

That would stress me out too much I would be worried about wasting paper and all the resources
    Digital is unlimited plus I can save perfect copies and back then up to various mediums.
    Legit not even exaggerating being able to create something like this is "god like"

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria That would stress me out too much I would be worried about wasting paper and all the resources
    Digital is unlimited plus I can save perfect copies and back then up to various mediums.

you're going to be learning and churning out garbage for quite a while before you get good - pen and paper's a lot cheaper than a tablet or whatever at the outset, especially if you get bored of the project and drop it before you get to the point where you're producing stuff you actually want to save
    you cant learn talent.

if you cant draw by now, you cant ever.

sad, but true.
    oh btw, a normal phone and a strand of wire as a diy stylus can be good enough.
    Goy Division Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria That would stress me out too much I would be worried about wasting paper and all the resources

Use an eraser
    Goy Division Yung Blood
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you cant learn talent.

sad, but true.

Completely wrong in terms of drawing tbh. It's all technique. Some people have a natural aptitude for it but it's one of the most learnable skills.
    Goy Division Yung Blood
    If Rob Liefeld can be a successful comic book artist, anyone can
    This is probably the best tablet for you. It also uses no electricity or other resources other than your time (and imagination).

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you cant learn talent.

sad, but true.

Wrong
    You faio at context
    I haven't been practicing all this time.
    If I start now and practice every day then within a few years I should br pretty good.
    I'm a hikikomori so I have all the time to work on drawing.
    Goy Division Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I'm a hikikomori so I have all the time to work on drawing.

Unemployed*
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria If I start now

Then stop posting and start lol.
    draw a dick
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson draw a dick

Can't I just screenshot your profile pic?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Can't I just screenshot your profile pic?

Probably not. I doubt you have the "savvy" to achieve even the simplest of tasks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Probably not. I doubt you have the "savvy" to achieve even the simplest of tasks.

How nice of you! I never realized that you had a complimentary bone in your body. I feel honored to be so justly recognized by one of your caliber.🌹
    I know you bitches love it when I give you attention.
Jump to Top