User Controls

Whats this respect pronouns shit?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I keep hearing this stuff but I don't know what it means.
    https://streamable.com/wuozi
    HTS highlight reel
    Just think of it as calling a retard "special" instead of "retard". You don't need to do it, it's kind of silly to do it, but it's polite and makes the retard feel better about themselves.

Anyway, I've used up my daily allowance of superfluous R-words. Sorry about that.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    OK
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Ask Ghost. He brought it up here, might be him on that website too.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    after unbanned from tinder i swiped right on this transgender and he was actually kind of a "nice" guy but he called me after we had already hung up and said to watch my pronouns so i said "whatever man" and hung up on it lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Respect our plural identity as a median plural system of hundreds of alts from different dimensions and timelines including a robot, beep boop!

https://pluralityresource.org/plurality-information/

#pluralgang
    Also known as enabling the mental disorder...if you care about people, don't be an enabler.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Plural identities are real.

Spies are plural
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Also known as enabling the mental disorder…if you care about people, don't be an enabler.

I know some trans people in real life. They both prefer to be referred to as women and I have no problem doing so. I understand that they are biologically males, and they understand that too. That doesn't matter. They are both good people who deserve to have friends that care about them, and because I care about them I visit them and spend time with them and treat them like the human beings they are. It's a non-issue. It doesn't affect your life.
    Originally posted by Obbe I know some trans people in real life. They both prefer to be referred to as women and I have no problem doing so. I understand that they are biologically males, and they understand that too. That doesn't matter. They are both good people who deserve to have friends that care about them, and because I care about them I visit them and spend time with them and treat them like the human beings they are. It's a non-issue. It doesn't affect your life.

Enabling the mental disorder isn't caring about people!

If you had a friend who thought he was a goat do you think it's caring and healthy to feed him wood chips and tie him to a tree?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Enabling the mental disorder isn't caring about people!

If you had a friend who thought he was a goat do you think it's caring and healthy to feed him wood chips and tie him to a tree?

Of course not.
    Well then!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Enabling the mental disorder isn't caring about people!

I'm a robot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm a robot

I know.

I found the LINK and followed you. Lol
Jump to Top