User Controls

I gaslighted my boss but didn't rattox or however you spell it

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    When i got the job the guy that was hiring me was "peterson" and when the girl with the stupid purple dreadlocks and faggot with the liger tattoo I walked out for a break I stayed there and asked him how his daughter was doing and how old she is, and told him I want to work at your store not the one you're sending me to.

I've worked 2 weeks at sway busting my hum and I decided to leave and i had 3 managers texting me telling me they wont fire me if i just come back and i was like fuck that you guys don't pay me enough, so peterson said i can come work at his store but if he fucks me over I will spill tea (literally) and (metaphorically) (not that I know what any of those words mean)

but i once watched a movie called the hunt for red october where they said the only way to win is not to play

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby When i got the job the guy that was hiring me was "peterson" and when the girl with the stupid purple dreadlocks and faggot with the liger tattoo I walked out for a break I stayed there and asked him how his daughter was doing and how old she is, and told him I want to work at your store not the one you're sending me to.

I've worked 2 weeks at sway busting my hum and I decided to leave and i had 3 managers texting me telling me they wont fire me if i just come back and i was like fuck that you guys don't pay me enough, so peterson said i can come work at his store but if he fucks me over I will spill tea (literally) and (metaphorically) (not that I know what any of those words mean)

but i once watched a movie called the hunt for red october where they said the only way to win is not to play

Originally posted by Bill Krozby When i got the job the guy that was hiring me was "peterson" and when the girl with the stupid purple dreadlocks and faggot with the liger tattoo I walked out for a break I stayed there and asked him how his daughter was doing and how old she is, and told him I want to work at your store not the one you're sending me to.

The only way to win is to not sux cock.. You lose, Bill Krozby...
    esbity African Astronaut
    Be your own boss.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by mikeyagain The only way to win is to not sux cock.. You lose, Bill Krozby…

so you suck cocks?
    Originally posted by esbity Be your own boss.

working on it.
    Originally posted by blaster master Krolo brolo, are you having an episode?

i always have episodes

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so you suck cocks?

So far, not one suck.. Get a grip on telling people your Daughter died.. If it isn't true, then it's a sad reach for attention.. So far, I've not seen it as true..
    Ghost Black Hole
    some peoples kids...
Jump to Top