User Controls

What will be more valuable after the collapse?

glod Yung Blood
    I would hate to bias the results, so I will leave this space blank... except for these nineteen words.
    I'm betting on the US dollar as I just tried to buy a pack of smokes with thanks
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    THANKS because FUCK YOU
    THANKS because FUCK YOU
    FUCK YOU because THANKS
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I for one am investing heavily in Trump effigies, expecting them to skyrocket in price shortly after his term begins, should it ever begin.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    People will be throwing their gold and silver into the streets sooner than you think.
    People will be throwing their gold and silver into the streets sooner than you think.
    And just think all those years living in the dumpsters behind Tim Hortons will finally pay off. You can just scurry out for your alley and finally adorn yourself with the riches you so firmly believe you deserve.
    And just think all those years living in the dumpsters behind Tim Hortons will finally pay off. You can just scurry out for your alley and finally adorn yourself with the riches you so firmly believe you deserve.

At this point, you're basically nothing but background noise to everyone here. Do yourself, and everyone else, a big favor by fucking off back under the rock you crawled out from under, faggit.
    At this point, you're basically nothing but background noise to everyone here. Do yourself, and everyone else, a big favor by fucking off back under the rock you crawled out from under, faggit.
    Speaking for an imaginary group of people again are you.?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I'm stocking up on toilet paper,it's going to be worth shit loads.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Even if Lanny hadn't implemented thanks i'd still have picked thanks.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Shekels or flurbos
    The us dollar. Because you can burn it for heat. As much as I like to imagine it would be niggasin.space thanks I would be lying as they are and always will be worthless.
    In the coming world crisis, a crisis so terrible that not even World War 2 can hold a candle to it, there will be no food. There will be no drinkable water. No usable shelter. Even clothing will become scarce. Anything you can't use to directly survive will be worthless. That is why people will be throwing their gold and silver into the streets. It will be useless to them. No one will buy it, because everyone on the planet, including the once fabulously wealthy, will be fighting for their own lives and will have nothing.
    In the coming world crisis, a crisis so terrible that not even World War 2 can hold a candle to it, there will be no food. There will be no drinkable water. No usable shelter.

What you are saying is absolutely everyone is going to die in this crisis. There is no other possibility with the circumstances you have outlined.
    What you are saying is absolutely everyone is going to die in this crisis. There is no other possibility with the circumstances you have outlined.

Not everyone, but the majority, yes.
    >no food
    >no drinkable water

Give me the name of one human who can survive in those circumstances.

Protip: Its none.
    >no food
    >no drinkable water

Give me the name of one human who can survive in those circumstances.

Protip: Its none.

By "none", I mean the vast majority will not have any.
    then say "the vast majority" you cunt bag. By saying none one will assume the earth will be dry and there will be no food at all.
    In the coming world crisis, a crisis so terrible that not even World War 2 can hold a candle to it, there will be no food. There will be no drinkable water. No usable shelter. Even clothing will become scarce. Anything you can't use to directly survive will be worthless. That is why people will be throwing their gold and silver into the streets. It will be useless to them. No one will buy it, because everyone on the planet, including the once fabulously wealthy, will be fighting for their own lives and will have nothing.
    So just kill yourself now.
Jump to Top