User Controls

Snoopy's wife

glod Yung Blood
    (n/t)
    n/t
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    haha tdr you've been waiting so long to post that haven't you? ;)
    haha tdr you've been waiting so long to post that haven't you? ;)
    Nah, it was never a matter of if, it was simply a matter of when.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    TheDarkRodent is like a kind of vampire. They feed their own broken-down and tattered egos by ceaselessly trying to diminish the role of others. They're like mindless parasites always trying to suck the blood out of their hosts. They can't help what they are any more than a bottom feeding, sucker-lipped, scum-sucking parasite can help what it is. It's a natural for them, and they don't even have the ability to understand anything otherwise.
    TheDarkRodent is like a kind of vampire. They feed their own broken-down and tattered egos by ceaselessly trying to diminish the role of others. They're like mindless parasites always trying to suck the blood out of their hosts. They can't help what they are any more than a bottom feeding, sucker-lipped, scum-sucking parasite can help what it is. It's a natural for them, and they don't even have the ability to understand anything otherwise.
    At least vampires have teeth.
    At least vampires have teeth.

I have 6 Thanks. You only have 1.

:smug:
    I have 6 Thanks. You only have 1.

:smug:
    Congratulations on your fantasy sense of self esteem and oral health.
    Congratulations on your fantasy sense of self esteem and oral health.

Now I have 2 Thanks and you have only one.

... now wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Now I have 2 Thanks and you have only one.

… now wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here…

Relax, the system is pretty shitty still. According to mQ you can see your actual number of thanks on your profile.
    Relax, the system is pretty shitty still. According to mQ you can see your actual number of thanks on your profile.

You're preachin' to the chior, son, but thanks anyways.
    You're preachin' to the chior, son, but thanks anyways.
    Preaching to the choir means sharing a message with a small or non-existent audience. Singing to the choir means trying to share your message with someone who already knows it. So which were you trying to say?
    Preaching to the choir means sharing a message with a small or non-existent audience. Singing to the choir means trying to share your message with someone who already knows it. So which were you trying to say?

The latter.
    The latter.
    So in other words you blundered yet another idiom.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The latter.

Well ok but don't act all surprised by saying "... now wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here..." then lol.
    So in other words you blundered yet another idiom.

Of course I did. I've been doing it for 20+ years. Did you really think I'd stop now?
    Of course I did. I've been doing it for 20+ years. Did you really think I'd stop now?
    For my answer please refer to:

http://niggasin.space/forum/half-baked/23648-what-will-be-more-valuable-after-the-collapse?p=24425#post24425
    Dumpster Slut Yung Blood

Will the REAL Dumpster Slut please take a step forward?
    Will the REAL Dumpster Slut please take a step forward?
    Everyone already knows which one is real you geriatric rythymless tooth deprived drumming Faggert.
Jump to Top