User Controls

SpectraL's Inbox Prior to 1994

this spectral email meme is old and ghey.

new material plz
    this spectral email meme is old and ghey.

new material plz
    Go away kid, I'm here to amuse myself not you.
    Go away kid,

literally something spectral would say.

cringe
    literally something spectral would say.

cringe
    Literally don't give a fuck.
    The lie is you dont give a fuck about how much like spectral you sound or how cringey your online presence is.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    tDR is one of my secret admirers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

I don't think it's a secret anymore. :p
    I don't think it's a secret anymore. :p

QFT

How come you don't post under your clone Iron John account anymore, Darkie? Can't keep track of 'em all?
    How come you don't post under your clone Iron John account anymore, Darkie? Can't keep track of 'em all?
    Everyone remembers when you offered to get that user to post. Everyone also knows that you are the Queen of alt whoring. I would love to Pat you on the back and say nice try sport. But I don't want to start lying to you after all I've put you through over the years.
    …all I've put you through over the years.
    That's funny, Darkie. You can't put me through anything. You're nothing but a miserable failure.
    That's funny, Darkie. You can't put me through anything. You're nothing but a miserable failure.
    I gotta hand it to you spectard, you may not know when to give up but you always come back for another serving of your own toothless tears.
    I gotta hand it to you spectard, you may not know when to give up but you always come back for another serving of your own toothless tears.

Make another thread about me.
    Make another thread about me.
    Sit by your keyboard all night and wait for it just like you did with Email before 1994. I'm going to bed but tomorrow when your eyes are as red as your toothless gums from staring at that legacy 21" CRT display all night in anticipation of the attention that keeps you motivated enough to gum the puree which sustains your meaningless occupation of space I just may toss a bone your way.

So don't blink an miss it specky boy...
    Sit by your keyboard all night and wait for it just like you did with Email before 1994. I'm going to bed but tomorrow when your eyes are as red as your toothless gums from staring at that legacy 21" CRT display all night in anticipation of the attention that keeps you motivated enough to gum the puree which sustains your meaningless occupation of space I just may toss a bone your way.

So don't blink an miss it specky boy…

I actually have a legacy 14" CRT display. Shows how much you know, Rodent. Nothing.
    I actually have a legacy 14" CRT display. Shows how much you know, Rodent. Nothing.

Maybe if you could still climb a ladder and carry shingles you could upgrade to that 21" CRT you've had your eye on at the pawn shop. Or he'll, pawn your drums (nobody wants to hear them anyways) and you could probably afford one of those fancy systems like ArmsMerchant used at the library.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe if you could still climb a ladder and carry shingles you could upgrade to that 21" CRT you've had your eye on at the pawn shop. Or he'll, pawn your drums (nobody wants to hear them anyways) and you could probably afford one of those fancy systems like ArmsMerchant used at the library.

*hell
    *anyway
    *hell
    *anyway

Jump to Top