User Controls

What's wrong with soy?

esbity African Astronaut
    I eat tofu regularly and it's perfectly fine. It's actually really healthy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    That's what "they" tell you. Eat a burger.
    soy means bad luck in chinese.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    soy chorizo
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by esbity I eat tofu regularly and it's perfectly fine. It's actually really healthy.

Soy contains phytoestrogens which can raise estrogen levels.

Obviously not ideal for men. That's why the right wingers have come up with the whole S O Y B O Y bullshit. It's supposed to be emasculating even though they voted for a dude based on his skin being the same color as tangelos.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by GGG soy chorizo

How fucking dare you say that
    Goy Division Yung Blood
    Soy means "I am" in Spanish
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    The texture is everything that is wrong with tofu.
    Originally posted by esbity I eat tofu regularly and it's perfectly fine. It's actually really healthy.

If you like growing breasts soy is great yes
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    In the monkeys fed the higher amount of isoflavones, frequencies of intense aggressive (67% higher) and submissive (203% higher) behavior were elevated relative to monkeys fed the control diet (P's < 0.05). In addition, the proportion of time spent by these monkeys in physical contact with other monkeys was reduced by 68%, time spent in proximity to other monkeys was reduced 50%, and time spent alone was increased 30% (P's < 0.02). There were no effects of treatment on serum testosterone or estradiol concentrations or the response of plasma testosterone to exogenous gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). The results indicate that long-term consumption of a diet rich in soy isoflavones can have marked influences on patterns of aggressive and social behavior.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15053944

It turns you into a s0yboy. S0yjoy is good for you, drink s0yjoy, let your girlfriend fuck you in the butt with a strapon after drinking a healthy cold glass of s0yjoy

How's submissive behavior increase 203% when aggression is also increased? Submissive behavior in response to aggressive behavior. S0y is in over 90% of US food products since the year 2000. And that is no coincidence. Americans eat more soy as an ingredient than asians do, and the asians ferment theirs first usually. American s0y is also genetically modified.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Is pb&j ok to eat? It's what im having for lunch.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers American s0y is also genetically modified.

Everything you eat has been genetically modified.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Nothing wrong with it, unless you're a boy, then you will be referred to as, MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Everything you eat has been genetically modified.

even water.
    esbity African Astronaut
    The kind I eat is organic.
    HTS highlight reel
    Nothing. The walking embodiments of toxic masculinity in our world just don't like protein sources that don't involve murder or animal torture.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Nothing. The walking embodiments of toxic masculinity in our world just don't like protein sources that don't involve murder or animal torture.

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Nothing. The walking embodiments of toxic masculinity in our world just don't like protein sources that don't involve murder or animal torture.

I have a high degree of toxic masculinity. Who told you that we need to murder animals? I can exist solely on hemp protein. It's superior to soy in every way. Fuck soy, fuck monsanto, and fuck all these toxic feminist types for being duped into promoting such toxic bullshit. Now that hemp is legal, you faggots are going to have to learn that hemp is superior. I'd much rather kill humans than animals. Haven't you ever heard of Carl Panzram? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram

It bugged him that people would hurt animals, because they're generally innocent, and don't go out of their way to do evil shit and bother people like humans do. Also, he only raped men and boys. No females.
    Goy Division Yung Blood
    To be perfectly moral, I kill and eat other humans through voluntary mutual combat.
    esbity African Astronaut
    I have guns though. I also lift free weights.

But I also run, and I like little computer programming art projects.

But I go to strip clubs. But I am gentle during my private dances.

But I like going outdoors in the dirt. But I also have other clothing that I keep really clean.

What am I?
Jump to Top