User Controls

Hydromorphone

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Just got a bottle of em and wondering what would be a good dose. Haven’t had any opiates in a while. And are they best orally or snorted? They are 1mg tablets.

I used to snort Oxy all the time but they were 80s so I assume less cut than these but anyone have experience with them?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    where'd you get em??
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Can I post in this thread, I wonder
    well i guess so
    Madman African Astronaut
    People shoot them alot, I wouldn't recommend that. I think 4mg is a dose, you can always boof them but if you have no tolerance however you want will work.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I wish I could shoot hydromorphone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Sell them.
    Originally posted by GGG I wish I could shoot hydromorphone

lol
    lol
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    The dilaudids I used to get were I think 8mg, so doing 2mg and going up from there should be safe. Depends of course on weight, tolerance, etc. if it were me, I'd probably snort enough to start feeling it, wait 30 min and then eat another 4mg or so.

Well actually I should clarify, if it were me, I'd look online and see that 8mg is a common dose, so I'd do 16 with another 8 ready to go.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i'd fuck her if I wasn't married
    Originally posted by Ghost i'd fuck her if I wasn't married

Rude
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Follow prescribed dose on bottle by your doctor 👍🏻
    Snorted 1mg. Didn’t feel much, did another. Had a couple drinks and I was feeling pretty good. Next time I’ll prob double the dose
    Have you ever done heroin before?
    No, used to do a lot of Oxy but that was a couple years ago.
    Were you addicted to oxy?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sniffing heroin is my favorite opiate so far. Fentanyl makes me feel like im gonna die
    Not addicted to any drug specifically, it was a time where me and my friends had a partying addiction but the drug of choice changed periodically. I would say it was 5 ish yrs of heavy extacy, 1-2 of Oxy, then 10 ish of coke. Weed,shrooms,acid, annd a bunch of random drugs in between and ALWAYS alcohol. Been away from most drugs for 3 or so but I dabble once in a while now. Drinking is still a daily thing but I don’t get shitfaced.
    Hmmm. Yeah oxy was cool but never really tripped off any alarms. Heroin did the trick though. I only mention that to say- you never know which drug is going to be the key that unlocks that special lock for you. Lol.

HAVE FUN!!!!
Jump to Top