User Controls

Positivity

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    So for the past few days I have been avoiding places like this and sites like voat and imageboards.
    The change in mood and sense of well-being was extreme but the transition was subtle.
    I wasn't ruminating ... at all ... No struggling with negative thoughts, no sense of dread and self-loathing.
    For days I have felt happy and content.
    I've been working on creative projects, I've been getting high nobstop like I used to back when I lived at my grandparents.

Shutting all the garbage outside of your own world is the key to happiness
    But for me it was an addiction
    I was consumed by negativity

Anyways
    I have a YouTube experiment coming up it's a cross between my own original animation and video game reviews.
    Another project I might persue is livestreaming my gameplay and adding the ability for you to donate money to me.
    Oh btw
    I will be coming up with lots of interesting projects soon with tons of new chances for you to send me money
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria So for the past few days I have been avoiding places like this and sites like voat and imageboards.

False...burying your head under the blankets doesn't make the bogyman go away...it just make you more vulnerable and less prepared when he attacks.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Or as I told my old boss in one of his boring meetings "Talking about the fluffy bunny crap doesn't get shit fixed".

Try to be more positive about being negative.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol op is obviously now hiv positive ahahahah
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol op is obviously now hiv positive ahahahah

I'm a virgin wizard princess
    Op's probably a furry.
    Important message
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZD3iFUhZVO
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Op's probably a furry.

What makes you think that
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Think/be positive and eliminate as much of the negativity from your life as possible-- is about the best advice I can give.🤘
    esbity African Astronaut
    Different strokes for different blokes.

I personally get a rush when I take a razorblade and slide it along another person's vehicle. These rushes throughout my life give me deep meaning that evolves into a positive happiness in which keeps me motivated to stay healthy. Keeping healthy gives me energy that drives me to go out and explore the world, and going out into the world I am constantly coming across other people's vehicles.

It's an upward cycle that's a win-win for everyone.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria So for the past few days I have been avoiding places like this and sites like voat and imageboards.
    The change in mood and sense of well-being was extreme but the transition was subtle.
    I wasn't ruminating … at all … No struggling with negative thoughts, no sense of dread and self-loathing.
    For days I have felt happy and content.
    I've been working on creative projects, I've been getting high nobstop like I used to back when I lived at my grandparents.

But for me it was an addiction
    I was consumed by negativity

Ultimately, we are a product of our environment about as much as genetics, and something a lot of people forget about is that you can actually change your environment - at least, your current environment.

It won't undo an entire childhood worth of experiences, but it can make a measurable difference for the present and future.

Good on you for discovering this. Very few people ever truly come across this prized bit of wisdom.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Ultimately, we are a product of our environment about as much as genetics, and something a lot of people forget about is that you can actually change your environment - at least, your current environment.

It won't undo an entire childhood worth of experiences, but it can make a measurable difference for the present and future.

Good on you for discovering this. Very few people ever truly come across this prized bit of wisdom.

I am the wisest person to have ever lived
    It's a real tragedy
    Had I of not of been affected by various health conditions then I could have been the Tesla and even greater
    I still could it I applied myself but TBH I don't want to draw that kind of attention to myself
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I have a YouTube experiment coming up it's a cross between my own original animation and video game reviews.

i remember you used to be anti joutube.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    posting in an HIV thread

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i remember you used to be anti joutube.

that was before he realized he could get a cut of the shekels

like a dog eagerly wagging its tail, waiting for everyone else to finish eating so he might get the bones and cartilage
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I'm a virgin wizard princess

Snatch maybe but no way in hell your ass and mouth are
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Snatch maybe but no way in hell your ass and mouth are

Anus yes
    Mouth?
    Does childhood experimentation count?
    Originally posted by aldra posting in an HIV thread

like a dog eagerly wagging its tail, waiting for everyone else to finish eating so he might get the bones and cartilage

Hey bitch boy I'm from a different world from you.
    In my perspective each shekel is the difference between starvation and comfort, boredom and hedonism.

I'm a poor hikikomori neet

If I can make enough from PayPal alone then I'll stick to bitchute which might be what I'll do anyways because I don't want to censor myself or be censored

Now listen up fuck face

I'm going to make a career out of being a hikikomori
    Instead of wasting your money elsewhere what if you could be entertainmened by genuine real original content
    What if at the same time you were helping to support a poor perso
    God bless you 🙏
    Originally posted by aldra posting in an HIV thread

guess the joo.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Hey bitch boy I'm from a different world from you.
    In my perspective each shekel is the difference between starvation and comfort, boredom and hedonism.

I'm a poor hikikomori neet

If I can make enough from PayPal alone then I'll stick to bitchute which might be what I'll do anyways because I don't want to censor myself or be censored

Now listen up fuck face

I'm going to make a career out of being a hikikomori
    Instead of wasting your money elsewhere what if you could be entertainmened by genuine real original content
    What if at the same time you were helping to support a poor perso
    God bless you 🙏

engage in furyry.
Jump to Top