User Controls

And the Saints go marching home.

1. Erekshun African Astronaut
    Oh wait they are home but they are done. I don't really care but good for the Rams. Next up, go KC!
  2. Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Oh wait they are home but they are done. I don't really care but good for the Rams. Next up, go KC!

All i gathered from that is, you are homeless and have a pet ram and like kfc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. Erekshun African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls All i gathered from that is, you are homeless and have a pet ram and like kfc

Except I didn't post KFC, but it's OK, most faggots don't keep up with football.
  4. Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    well

football is one of my favourite sports

but i guess youre talking about faggot american football
  5. Erekshun African Astronaut
    There is only 1 kind of football.
  6. Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    yes foot>ball

not hand>egg
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. Erekshun African Astronaut
    Did you mean soccer? What a boring watch, bunch of prancing around kicking a ball in their gay ass pink shorts. How dare you call it football.
  8. Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Did you mean soccer? What a boring watch, bunch of prancing around kicking a ball in their gay ass pink shorts. How dare you call it football.

something on your mind there bruv
  9. Erekshun African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls something on your mind there bruv

No, watching REAL football.
  10. A College Professor Space Nigga [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bump
  11. Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    lol
  12. cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    What a lawsuit they filed!
  13. Instigator African Astronaut
    I rammed ur mother up her KC.
  14. JĎ…icebox African Astronaut
    HANDEGG
  15. Octavian motherfucker
    American football is for faggots. A ball is suppose to be round and all that gear they wear is fear announced. We have the Alpha version:

Rugby.
  16. Narc African Astronaut [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Did you mean soccer? What a boring watch, bunch of prancing around kicking a ball in their gay ass pink shorts. How dare you call it football.

With our football its the fans that get rough.

17. Instigator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Narc With our football its the fans that get rough.

I heard they all fuck eachother on there tailgates or someshit
  18. Narc African Astronaut [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Never heard that one. I would guess with tailgate being an Americanism its summing you guys do over there. Watch rise of the footsoldier for realistic looking scenes.

19. Octavian motherfucker
    He's pulling your dick Narc, he's about as American as Haggis, which he probably eats.
  20. Narc African Astronaut [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Octavian He's pulling your dick Narc, he's about as American as Haggis, which he probably eats.

Yeah I got that from the other Fred

Jump to Top