User Controls

Atlanta is NIGGER HEAVEN

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Is Atlanta some sort of religious pilgrimage for niggers or some shit?
    Niggas always talking about "going to Atlanta"
    We beat the south in war but they really fucked us by releasing the slaves the way they did.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Racist prick.

Fuck racists, free rapists!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    They getting ready for the Superbowl they need niggas. Clean yours.
    Originally posted by Erekshun They getting ready for the Superbowl they need niggas. Clean yours.

That's racist.
    Originally posted by ALTemio sanchez That's racist.

Bitch! Go to the home page and read the "about" tab, dumb nigga.
    CandyRein would hate Atlanta
    Originally posted by Erekshun Bitch! Go to the home page and read the "about" tab, dumb nigga.

Racist nigger faggot.
    Nice alt ALTemio.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Nice alt ALTemio.

Faggot bitch nigger faggot.

I am ALTemious, king of all ALTs.
    ALTemios is an alt unfit for a king. I call nigga BS.
    OBVIOUSLY I'm an alt... I mean, look at my name.

I am the supreme ALT, though.

I am the alt that all other alts report to.

Alt-Commander In Chief.
    Are you a mehican at the border wanting in for free shit?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Are you a mehican at the border wanting in for free shit?

No, you racist prick.

Try having some compassion for fellow man.

Next time I'm inches deep in some pussy, I will be contemplating the importance of solidarity.

Rape > Race.
    Women do not deserve respect or pay. They should be kept in cages and rented to us by our government.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Women do not deserve respect or pay. They should be kept in cages and rented to us by our government.

I would thank this if I could.

Why people give them any respect whatsoever is beyond me...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah pretty sure houston is
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I made 5 niggers stop drop and roll whilst they was screamin OH FUCK that cracker gonna shoot our nigga asses.
    we were lost drivin around Hotlanta and them gangstas was about to fuck us up till I pulled out my 44 black pouder Pistal out and started to draw a bead on em as they approached us.. they didnt want no part of us red necks after that
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey i know someone who was getting annoyed with a car full of niggers so he pulled a gun…showing it to them with the muzzle pointed up with their finger not even on the trigger.

all the niggers dove to the floor, including the driver, whereupon the car careened off the road, over a curb, through a bunch of shrubs, and coming to a stop stuck in a chain-link fence around a retention pond.

good times were had by all.

Fuck off, racist nigger.
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey i know someone who was getting annoyed with a car full of niggers so he pulled a gun…showing it to them with the muzzle pointed up with their finger not even on the trigger.

all the niggers dove to the floor, including the driver, whereupon the car careened off the road, over a curb, through a bunch of shrubs, and coming to a stop stuck in a chain-link fence around a retention pond.

good times were had by all.

Congrats! You said all that without ramming your cock up someone's ass. I am sure Lanny is proud.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Congrats! You said all that without ramming your cock up someone's ass. I am sure Lanny is proud.

Homophobic faggot.
Jump to Top