User Controls

BTC is Real

esbity African Astronaut
    I just withdrew $100 from a BTC ATM. No ID needed. It only had to verify my phone number on my burner.

I like it.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    give me some monies
    Madman African Astronaut
    what country?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Madman what country?

The states. Ot looks like I'm limited with $300 a month unless I register with ID at the machine. Hmmmm.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Transferring money from bitcoin to fiat?

Confirmed as never making it.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by esbity The states. Ot looks like I'm limited with $300 a month unless I register with ID at the machine. Hmmmm.

What if you use different addresses and different numbers?
    Originally posted by esbity The states. Ot looks like I'm limited with $300 a month unless I register with ID at the machine. Hmmmm.

ie, an illusion of freedom and/or for petty, childish transactions.

300/months isnt even enough to get quality prostitutes with high quality vaginas.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    I have no clue if BTC is real. BTK, tho, is/was real as fuck.
    Originally posted by GGG What if you use different addresses and different numbers?

yry transffering 3million with that.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG What if you use different addresses and different numbers?

I was thinking multiple burners for a fraud scheme but one can likely just use a forged ID. With ID, the limit is $3k.

There's definitely potential here.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter I have no clue if BTC is real. BTK, tho, is/was real as fuck.

Tell me what BTK is.
    Originally posted by esbity I was thinking multiple burners for a fraud scheme but one can likely just use a forged ID. With ID, the limit is $3k.

There's definitely potential here.

Aren't there cameras on the machine? I'd be hesitant to use a fake ID with cameras around.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Tell me what BTK is.

Burger Totherfuckin King
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG Aren't there cameras on the machine? I'd be hesitant to use a fake ID with cameras around.

A good disguise will do. Also there are cameras everywhere nowadays.
Jump to Top