User Controls

Darth Beaver Fan Club Contest

This contest is open to two contestants only, Crazy Mike and SpectraL. The rules are as follows.
    • The contestants have five days to submit as many entries as they like.
    • For an entry to qualify it must be an original insult never before directed at me.
    • Five days (120 hours) from the time stamp on this post the contest will close.
    • All entries submitted after the aforementioned deadline shall be disqualified.
    • Within 48 hours of the closing of the contest I will make a sister thread with a poll.
    • The poll will remain open for 72 hours.
    • Any and all users (alts included) will be eligible to vote in this poll.
    • Upon the closing of the poll, with Lanny's blessing and cooperation the user with the most votes shall be awarded the custom user title of "President of the Darth Beaver Fan Club".
    • Should Lanny be unwilling to bestow this award the winner will receive an autographed image of me acknowledging them as the "President of the Darth Beaver Fan Club for Life".
    Gentlemen sharpen your wits and may the worst man win!
    crazy mike Houston
    I want to stomp on what's left of your elderly testicles
    I want to stomp on what's left of your elderly testicles
    Be careful not to kick your mother in the mouth.
    crazy mike Houston
    if it wasn't for me and my benevolence toward the elderly and infirm, this thread would have 0 replies.

I just want you to feel worthwhile, like you are part of the group.
    if it wasn't for me and my benevolence toward the elderly and infirm, this thread would have 0 replies. I just want you to feel worthwhile, like you are part of the group.
    You need to step up your game Mike. SpectraL hasn't even made an entry in the contest yet and he is still winning.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Shut your yap.
    Shut your yap.
    Atta boy, now your in the game slugger.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    God FUCKING dang it, spectral I had a bet going on with myself that you would somehow have resisted and not posted even once in this thread. Guess I lose, AGAIN. FUUUCKKK.
    God FUCKING dang it, spectral I had a bet going on with myself that you would somehow have resisted and not posted even once in this thread. Guess I lose, AGAIN. FUUUCKKK.

That wasn't an entry. It was a command.
    That wasn't an entry. It was a command.
    How commands do you give per week?
    How commands do you give per week?

It just depends on how many clueless fuckholes I come across during the course of any given week. With you, I'm guaranteed at least one.
    It just depends on how many clueless fuckholes I come across during the course of any given week. With you, I'm guaranteed at least one.
    Good job, I think you may have just taken the lead in the contest. Keep on swinging slugger and that presidency will be yours.
    Good job, I think you may have just taken the lead in the contest. Keep on swinging slugger and that presidency will be yours.

My posts are Lanny's property, not yours.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT faggots , this entire forum has became nothing but a pissing match between nigger mike, darth faggot, and spectral man. You guys really need to step up your game and quit sucking each others cocks all the time
    ITT faggots , this entire forum has became nothing but a pissing match between nigger mike, darth faggot, and spectral man. You guys really need to step up your game and quit sucking each others cocks all the time

​I consider myself severely chastised and reprimanded.
    crazy mike Houston
    Bill Krozby is the only one who actually remembers that I am a bona-fide nigger lover
    My posts are Lanny's property, not yours.
    I think it's a little late in the game for you to try swinging from Lanny's dick.
    Bill Krozby is the only one who actually remembers that I am a bona-fide nigger lover
    http://niggasin.space/forum/spurious-generalities/20099-do-ya-ll-niggas-know-hannah-hart#post20283
    crazy mike Houston
    http://niggasin.space/forum/spurious-generalities/20099-do-ya-ll-niggas-know-hannah-hart#post20283

what does your lame, ineffective insult from a completely unrelated thread have to do with anything?

my ex was raised by white people, acts and talks white, and doesn't fuck buck niggers, unlike your son.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    your mom's so dumb she birthed you and stuck with it -_-
Jump to Top