User Controls

ATTN: Sophie

U r a rilly chill dood. Keep rockin bruh.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Thanks bruh, i like you too.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol thelittlestnigga is kinda gay
    THIS post is a lie. And I know lies. I am Fuck-o the Liar.

You're just jelly.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    THIS post is a lie. And I know lies. I am Fuck-o the Liar.

That just means the post wasn't a lie, because you said it was a lie, but you, Sir, are a liar.

u just jelly im not gay for you faggot.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    u just jelly im not gay for you faggot.

nah not really.. I'm straight, and if i was gay, id still probably think you're ugly and want nothing to do with you. post a pic and lets see "how gay i am" for you. But you wont because you're a big pussssaay
    nah not really.. I'm straight, and if i was gay, id still probably think you're ugly and want nothing to do with you. post a pic and lets see "how gay i am" for you. But you wont because you're a big pussssaay

Dang Bill Krozby, have you been drinking you're being awfully salty tonight. Relax you can be my BFF too if you want. <3
    crazy mike Houston
    the littlestnigga is my lil nigga
    But you wont because you're a big pussssaay

Nahhh mang I aint no pussy I just dont care to take the time to take a picture of myself, transfer it to my computer, upload it to a hosting site and image tag it here.

[size=1] Also [/size] [size=2] I [/size] [size=3] am [/size] [size=4] a [/size] [size=5] MASSIVE [/size] [size=6]PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/size][size=7]SSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]
    That just means the post wasn't a lie, because you said it was a lie, but you, Sir, are a liar.
    In Fact that is also a lie.
    So its actually the truth?
    So its actually the truth?
    I am Fuck-o the Liar and I promise to not tell the truth in 2016. This message was paid for by those who have not been lying to you since 1609
    oh... ur just another tdr alt... *sighs heavily*
    oh… ur just another tdr alt… *sighs heavily*
    Ur just another butthurt victim *cackling maniacally*
    Dude, we are on niggasin.space. If you actually think you have victimized anyone other than yourself on this website you are a sad strange little man.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    …a sad strange little man.

QFT
    crazy mike Houston
    don't be too hard on him, guys, this is one of the few victories he gets in life. stunted, malnourished children, a face that looks like a set of balls, and the dry wit of a tree stump....tdr just can't catch a break.
    Dude, we are on niggasin.space. If you actually think you have victimized anyone other than yourself on this website you are a sad strange little man.
    Lie #1 = Victim #1
    QFT
    Lie #2 = victim #2
    don't be too hard on him, guys, this is one of the few victories he gets in life. stunted, malnourished children, a face that looks like a set of balls, and the dry wit of a tree stump….tdr just can't catch a break.
    Lie 3 = victim #3 Thank you my little victims, for without victims there can be no victory!
Jump to Top