User Controls

Running Away from Amy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey, guys my names Stratton and just to give you a point of reference its 1996, I'm 20 years old I live with my girlfriend jackie I've known for a year, she helped me move out of my parents house but I actually still work for my parents they have a party boat out on the lake with slot machines and arcade games and a shorter order cook staff. Oh yeah and I almost forgot I have one friend Darrin, he's a total derpadew.

Anyways I'm at work on break riding one of those motorcycle arcade games and Darrin comes up to me and ask me if he could borrow a few bucks and I tell him that I already spent it on the arcade game.

He goes off to go get some paper plates in the back of the house and he heres her.. Amy, she's a cute little lass but I'm not into tomboys, she's way too punk rock for me. she's got a labret piercing and wears glasses... I'm not into girls like that so i steer clear of her, but anyways you can hear her giggling in the back ducking and dodging and Darrin gets kind of nervous and just retrieves the paper plates and takes off.

We're hanging out eating diablo style shrimp on and we hear a screeching laugh and we both turn around all of a suddendly and there she is, she screeches out! "HEEEEEEY FLY BOIS!" while she's holding a rope like she's about to pull it. And we flip our shit and start screaming "NO AMY NO!, NO!, DON"T FUCKING DO IT!"

But she does, she pulls the rope and the fog horn on deck sounds off *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!11* and Darrin and I start screaming and we instantly start holding eachother screaming our heads off and out of the fog horn next to us a bunch of sound and diahhreah and bloody baby diapers start getting thrown all over us and we are covered in fecal matter..

And Amy is laughing and says "see you later fly bois" and grabs onto the robe and swings away.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Stratton, would you post a memorial poem for me?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Stratton, would you post a memorial poem for me?

Sure if you tell me a little bit about yourself and give me your uncles email address.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sure if you tell me a little bit about yourself and give me your uncles email address.

I'll answer any question you care to ask.

All of my uncles (Save one, perhaps. I'd have to check the SS Death Index) are all dead, on my father's and mother's side.
    Originally posted by cupocheer I'll answer any question you care to ask.

All of my uncles (Save one, perhaps. I'd have to check the SS Death Index) are all dead, on my father's and mother's side.

I don't care to ask any questions, just give me your deets so i can write about you.
    Deets?

Historical data?

My creds?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Deets?

Historical data?

My creds?

and street cred, pig fucker
    Originally posted by cupocheer Stratton, would you post a memorial poem for me?

I'm not stratton by the way that was a fictional character you functional retard.
    Ghost Black Hole
    jessier
Jump to Top