User Controls

Ghost is under total control by the radical left

UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    We need to promote Alt Right folks
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nice try

I am not a radical, terrorist and I have never been a violent person. I am an honest, law-abiding citizen. I am not a drug dealer or user, hate-monger or closet fascist, white supremacist or neo-NAZI. I have not joined any political or supremacist group or web site. I have never issued a manifesto or a pamphlet. I am not suicidal. I do not have a criminal record. I am not a pedophile or predator, harasser or stalker, despite the whisper campaign's best efforts to turn my community against me. I am not an anarchist or communist, nor do I subscribe to any political or religious 'ism'.

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by UNSUB We need to promote Alt Right folks

Fuk U if you are serious
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Absolutely not reading any of his spam trash. Considering adding Ghost to my blocking script.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Fuk U if you are serious

Srs, the alt right is the only side who supports gay rights.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Fuk U if you are serious

Ignore him, he is a government disinfo agent trying to distract us from the truth

only makes derogatory harassing threads against other users because he is a government agent trying to distract us with fake bullshit drama against legitimate posters so we don't pay attention to the obvious gang stalking and surveillance by the federal government
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by UNSUB

'I have no response to someone pointing out my obvious gang stalking tactics so I will post a random picture to distract people instead'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So, there are counter double agents here, as well?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by GGG Absolutely not reading any of his spam trash. Considering adding Ghost to my blocking script.

Blocking scripts? That's for people who can't handle shit.
    Why do people paint or install siding on their residences yellow?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Absolutely not reading any of his spam trash. Considering adding Ghost to my blocking script.
    Don't forget my alts
    I got your ignore list right here faggot, you have to enter each name in by hand and each entry requires you to solve captcha.

There, now you can all stop complaining, the forum is fixed, TOTSE is saved.

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Nice try

I am not a radical, terrorist and I have never been a violent person. I am an honest, law-abiding citizen. I am not a drug dealer or user, hate-monger or closet fascist, white supremacist or neo-NAZI. I have not joined any political or supremacist group or web site. I have never issued a manifesto or a pamphlet. I am not suicidal. I do not have a criminal record. I am not a pedophile or predator, harasser or stalker, despite the whisper campaign's best efforts to turn my community against me. I am not an anarchist or communist, nor do I subscribe to any political or religious 'ism'.

Copy and pasting the Operation Catalyst guy's stuff with slight alterations as a weak trolling attempt.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Copy and pasting the Operation Catalyst guy's stuff with slight alterations as a weak trolling attempt.

nice try as discrediting me officer.

Go make some more threads about 'IED timers' so you have a reason to entrap people.
    Originally posted by Ghost nice try as discrediting me officer.

Go make some more threads about 'IED timers' so you have a reason to entrap people.

Ghost ran out of crack to smoke, his trolling has gotten really lame and unfunny. Somebody get this guy some crack
    Ghost Black Hole
    'he's getting too close to the truth better spread disinfo he's high on drugs so people don't believe him'
    Ghost you are now blocked
    Ghost Black Hole
    'he's getting too close to the truth better pretend to block him so I can act like I don't see his posts'
    Originally posted by Ghost 'he's getting too close to the truth better pretend to block him so I can act like I don't see his posts'

https://www.youtube.com/targeted-individual

That guy is a lot more hilarious to imitate than the Operation Catalyst guy.
    Originally posted by Ghost 'he's getting too close to the truth better pretend to block him so I can act like I don't see his posts'

We have what we need

Jump to Top