User Controls

Taking Applications

UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    If you’d like to befriend me I’m currently taking applications. Please upload your CV to my inbox along with the very reasonably low fee of $19.99.
    All applicants will be seriously considered.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You are just a paid crisis actor and a gang stalker working for the federal government

ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Nah. Your friendship is too Xpensive. I’m a popping tags kinda person. 🤣
    Ghost Black Hole
    OP is a paid government agent probably NSA
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Ghost Black Hole
    UNSUB only makes derogatory harassing posts against other users because he is a government agent trying to distract us with fake bullshit drama against legitimate posters so we don't pay attention to the obvious gang stalking and surveillance by the federal government

See how this is the only response he has? that's because the government gang stalking operation didn't plan for me to bust their surveillance ring wide open and expose their manipulation tactics against the public.

If you claim they are a government agent they will cause a distraction to draw attention away from the issue and try to turnip the tables and make you seem like a crazy person. This is clearly COINTELPRO harassment tactics by a paid crisis actor to keep the information flowing in their favor and always against you, the private citizen
Jump to Top