User Controls

Lanny, stop word enhancementing.

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    It was funny with K-R-O-Z becoming Bill K-r-o-zby but all of the other ones are annoying, small, and go totally against free-speech TOTSE ideals which you claim to want to perpetuate.

kthx fam
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    next to be enhancemented : freespeech.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    all speech is gay
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    enhancement Totse to The Gay Bathhouse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    "wrong"
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Grimace It was funny with K-R-O-Z becoming Bill K-r-o-zby but all of the other ones are annoying, small, and go totally against free-speech TOTSE ideals which you claim to want to perpetuate.

kthx fam

It would be fine if he just cycled them out. alliGAYtor stopped being funny months ago. Turn was only funny for a week. You can't even say bundy or Crouton
    Ghost Black Hole
    turnipip bill Bill Krozbyby alligaytor
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Beta
    Blocker
    Lanny is gang-stalking
    Delta
    Dipper
    Delta Burke
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Delta Burke

Toddulous Wreckingham.
    Theta
    Thimble
    Originally posted by Grimace Toddulous Wreckingham.

Teddrick Hammerstein
    Omega
    Schmomega
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    The real comedy value of it is people who have nothing better to do than complain about it. Besides, Lanny is a teenager still, cut him some slack, he's got to be immature while he can get away with it.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers The real comedy value of it is people who have nothing better to do than complain about it. Besides, Lanny is a teenager still, cut him some slack, he's got to be immature while he can get away with it.

^Guy who writes lengthy pages about jedis and minorities and how he's victimized by them on a near daily basis.
    Ghost Black Hole
    If I get banned then Lanny is 100% working for the federal government
    i miss the days when lanny is still a girl.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG ^Guy who writes lengthy pages about jedis and minorities and how he's victimized by them on a near daily basis.

That's funny. Never said I was victimized and if anyone were to victimize me, it would probably be the government, which isn't just minorities(mostly white peckerwood ass crackers actually). Must be some good crack you're smoking when reading my posts.

Maybe you think I'm an alt? I only had alts on totse.
Jump to Top