User Controls

The craziest woman ever

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=12px]Little Catherine , my grandfather is the only one who loves me. I had so much fun with her , I love her so very very much. I'm going to miss the girls my daughter even though she dispises me . I had so much fun when I got to baby sit her when Christy went back to work . Boy what fun we had Then they said to me almost 9 months . I could come back now . She go me a room and Bourders with one single man, a weird lady's and her live in boy friend . The place smelled so bad. We were all on the firs flore . Never in my life did I have to go through this . All of us had to use the same bathroom and kitchen. I had no furniture . Christy knew that . She didn't even ask me where was I gunna sleep on . There was a twin size box spring in the room . I coverd it with a blanket . And slept on that , I only had a sheet to cover myself . I was cold and scared . Even Cindy said to me before I left her home . I just want to let you no the only reason she wants you to come back now is to baby sit. Cindy played both sides . There is more to that horror story . But I'm tierd and still going to try and be brave and leave this world . I can't take the pain my daughter inflicts on me . No one would believe it except her Pete and his mother . Why did she do this to me . I did no way at all I deserved what she did to me . . I wish Christy would have put this picture of me. And Catherine in a frame on her . What ever it is called. But no. A twenty three year old picture . Of me bailey was about two. I know she will say something to cruel and mean about that. I know her now. It will be bad. I feel so sick. Now, just thinking of all the cruel things she has said and done to me. And I know she will lie to give an excuse. Like what I am saying is not true . Or it wasn't that bad and it was for a good reason. I know this because when I bring it up to her and calmly try to speak to her . That is exactly what she creams at me . And tells untruths . But she is such a sweet girl . No one will believe me . I'm the stupid no good one . And she is an angel. I wish people knew the whole truth, Even what I have done wrong . I'm not going to lie , the whole truth. But I wish . They also know the really good . I wish they knew the truth about Christy too. What she and her boyfriend had done to me ,and said to me . My God what she said to me yesterday and I was speaking calm and trying to see if we can fix our relationship , but she said bad . Things . Such untrue cruel things. I still can't stop crying. And had to sleep on the rockaway streets last night . Couldn't sleep. I was freezing to death. It was so cold . Plus I was so scared . And crying for how she belittled me. All the time. ridicule me and just put me down all the time. No matter what I say about anything ,I am wrong . She is a DR. A lawyer .,a teacher . She is everything. . Every one has different options about thing. That's life . But I am screamed at called bad things . Because she is right. You can have your option . But it don't have to turn into a very bad argument . Where I get told off called horrible things .Then hung up on . I wish people knew the truth. But my sister and mother will take her side . Cindy because she is Godmother to Catherine.,before that . She use to tell me how what they did to me was wrong . I asked her then Cindy Why don't you say something . Her response was she has to think of the right words to say it . Or E mail. It . But when She was asked to be God mother . Christy was queen .,and I was no good . The honest truth. . It's so sad for our small family . I don't want to be the baby .but I think it's more sad for me . Having no family . And not even my own child. I don't care how old she is She still is my child , my baby. And yet I still love her so much. I die a little each day without my daughters love . She thinks I cry a lot because I have Emphysema and I'm going to die . In the beginning when I was first diagnosed yes I cried. But I cry now all the time , because of what she has done and says to . Me you all would be appalled . I'm not kidding. And I still love her . Without no family you have nothing. My cousin Andrea is so kind to me , and will P.M. Me and ask how my health is doing. And Troyes to brin me up no mater what is going wrong in my life. Think of your self . She says . There hatters and want to hurt you. No.,you are beautiful and strong . Get up and don't let them bring you down . Things like that. She is such a wonderful girl . The only one . Except for my dear best friend Lori who lives in Maryland . So I don't see her that much . Hardly at all . Due to me. But we speak and she always gives me good advice.,she is such a great friend, plus she cracks me up.she is so freakin funny . The both of us just get into it and say things ,and just can't stop laughing . It's so funny. Her husband sometime just looked at her .,and is wondering what the hell could be so funny. But there is like tears rolling down our eyes. .,I still didn't even tell her some things , that Chrisy has said to me and done cause I'm embarrassed. But that is really maybe one or maybe two things , because I tell her everything . To be honest we are really like sisters.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    jargon
    Sylvia's mother says, 'Sylvia's busy Too busy to come to the phone' Sylvia's mother says, 'Sylvia's tryin' To start a new life of her own' Sylvia's mother says, 'Sylvia's happy So why don't you leave her alone?' And the operator says, '40 cents more for the next 3 minutes' Please Mrs. Avery, I just gotta talk to her I'll only keep her a while Please Mrs. Avery, I just wanna tell 'er goodbye Sylvia's mother says, 'Sylvia's packin' She's gonna be leavin' today' Sylvia's mother says, 'Sylvia's marryin' A fella down Galveston way' Sylvia's mother says, 'Please don't say nothin' To make her start cryin' and stay'
Jump to Top