User Controls

Add a chatbawx Lan.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    pls
    People would use it even less than on rdfrn
    People would use it even less than on rdfrn

I did actually use it from time to time on the fern.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Yeah, that's what we need. It's bad enough the entire forum is full of one-liners, now we have to eliminate those as well by moving all the one liners to a chat box. Great idea, fuck-o.
    Yeah, that's what we need. It's bad enough the entire forum is full of one-liners, now we have to eliminate those as well by moving all the one liners to a chat box. Great idea, fuck-o.

Did you see me talking to you? No? Shut the fuck up then.
    You posted the thread, so you invited the criticism. Cry more, son.
    You posted the thread, so you invited the criticism. Cry more, son.

I don't feel like arguing with you anyway. Come check out my thread Spectral you don't have to click on any links if you don't want to but there's been a hack of biblical proportions and you might get a kick out of it.

http://niggasin.space/forum/technophiliacs-technophiles/4648-infosec-company-hacking-team-hacked-400gb-of-data-leaked
    I don't feel like arguing with you anyway. …

That's only because you can't jump behind a staff control panel and shut me up now. Maybe you can get Lanny to do it. He hates me enough. I dunno...
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Heh, that is how I got to know psychomanthis. He deleted one of my posts or something, and I fucking went off, for days. Most unapologetically tyrannical mod I have ever seen. This happened at zoklet, and I'm still angry.
    Basically, ANY idea that Psycho comes up with is AUTOMATICALLY bound to fail. Good rule of thumb to live by.
    That's only because you can't jump behind a staff control panel and shut me up now. Maybe you can get Lanny to do it. He hates me enough. I dunno…

Bitch when i do feel like arguing with you you get your ass handed to you six ways from sunday. Also:

ANY idea that Psycho comes up with is AUTOMATICALLY bound to fail. Good rule of thumb to live by.

Not really, you've proven time and time again you don't know shit. Let's check the ballistics:
    • You can't hack
    • You believe Aliens run the world.
    • You smoke crack on a daily basis.
    • You're a geriatric drummer.
    • You're 50+ and basically live on the internet, must be boring at the old folks home.
    • You lied about being in the Idiosyncrasy secret forum circlejerk.
    • Your name is Will Taggart (Lmfao)
    • Do i need to continue?

Now, we can either have over 9000 pages of arguments again or you can stop being a butthurt grandpa and come hang out in the thread i mentioned faggot.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I vote for 9000 pages of arguments
    Summary of Known Facts About Psycho:

1. Coward
    2. Power abuser
    3. Pedophile
    4. Mod failure
    5. Wanna-be hacker
    6. Liar
    7. Two-faced hypocrite
    8. Friendless
    9. Pedophile
    10. Pedophile
    Summary of Known Facts About Psycho:
    1. Coward

Fight me in real life and i'll show you. What's your residential adress?

2. Power abuser

I have no power to abuse.

3. Pedophile

Should i be bothered by this? Because i am having a very hard time being affected by this whatsoever. It's like telling a normie: Well you like 21yos! Your point being? If you have a daughter, this would be the time to post her. (If she's under the age of 14 that is)

4. Mod failure

You win some you lose some, i'm over this fact. You seem to be holding on to internet grudges like your life depends on it. Which is objectively homosexual beta behavior, i can tell you've been thoroughly victimized by me.

5. Wanna-be hacker

Quite right some might even call me a script kiddy, but at least i'm not a faker like you are.

6. Liar

That's rich coming from you.

7. Two-faced hypocrite

I prefer the term multi-headed hydra but ok.

8. Friendless

I have lots of friends IRL and otherwise, for instance lanny is my friend and mQ and i'd consider myers my friend as well even though he's a dirty paki.

9. Pedophile
    10. Pedophile

I'm also white, call me a honkey next Spectral.
    ….for instance lanny is my friend…

Like I said, you could team up with Lanny to get rid of me once and for all. He already hates my guts and banned me, literally, 10,000 times. I'm sure 10,001 won't make a difference, and then you'll be free to spew your endless idiocies until the end of time without any annoying -SpectraLs around to mess things up.
    Like I said, you could team up with Lanny to get rid of me once and for all. He already hates my guts and banned me, literally, 10,000 times. I'm sure 10,001 won't make a difference, and then you'll be free to spew your endless idiocies until the end of time without any annoying -SpectraLs around to mess things up.

I don't even want you to be banned nigger, and while lanny thinks you may be annoying sometimes he's not going to ban you either because lanny is a fair nigger for which you'll probably never give him credit with your entire totse traitor spiel.

What's more is, you don't even mess things up all you do is spew bullshit which is annoying at most. It's not like you could actually affect anything that happens.

Also, endless idiocies he says Jesus Christ spectral if there is one person here that's an idiot it's you. Remember how you lied about being in the secret forum? Even though the evidence to contradict everything you were saying was literally right in front of you? That's idiotic if i've ever seen idiocy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't even want you to be banned nigger…

C'mon now. We both know better than that.
    C'mon now. We both know better than that.

Don't flatter yourself.
    Idiosyncrasy's goons wanted to ban Lanny permanently after putting a frivolous ban on his account after he was drunk one night and spammed, but I saw some good in him and spoke out against it and put them to shame. I guess you could say I saved his Internet life at the time. True story, dat.
    Idiosyncrasy's goons wanted to ban Lanny permanently after putting a frivolous ban on his account after he was drunk one night and spammed, but I saw some good in him and spoke out against it and put them to shame. I guess you could say I saved his Internet life at the time. True story, dat.

We all did Spectral.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YwqxahZT6xEJ:www.rdfrn.com/showthread.php%3F3012-Justice-4-lan-lan-%28Not-a-troll-thread%29+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Jump to Top