User Controls

How you, as a regular citizen can trigger an economic collapse ?

  1. creating a bank run ?

    riots ?

    together we can. ?

    discuss.
  2. larrylegend8383 African Astronaut
    great thread
  3. Originally posted by larrylegend8383 great thread

    thanks
  4. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Create fake rumors of companies going insolvent, late night meetings, etc.

    Perhaps get the personal phone numbers or emails of important people or journalists, and spread them that way.
  5. Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Create fake rumors of companies going insolvent, late night meetings, etc.

    Perhaps get the personal phone numbers or emails of important people or journalists, and spread them that way.

    rumors these days can be quelled as fast as they can be spread with social medias and whatsapps.

    or whatever instant messenger native to your country.1
  6. We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    IEDs to take out the 'backbone' of the internet. https://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/basics/internet-infrastructure4.htm

    Other than that, I don't know, I'd have to think about it.

    The best-known depression was the Great Depression, which affected most national economies in the world throughout the 1930s. This depression is generally considered to have begun with the Wall Street Crash of 1929, and the crisis quickly spread to other national economies.[11] Between 1929 and 1933, the gross national product of the United States decreased by 33% while the rate of unemployment increased to 25% (with industrial unemployment alone rising to approximately 35% – U.S. employment was still over 25% agricultural).

    Triggering something like that may be a start.
  7. Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers IEDs to take out the 'backbone' of the internet. https://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/basics/internet-infrastructure4.htm

    Other than that, I don't know, I'd have to think about it.



    Triggering something like that may be a start.

    sure but how ?
  8. We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny sure but how ?

    You could start by learning how to google.
  9. ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny creating a bank run ?

    riots ?

    together we can. ?

    discuss.

    Why in the fuck would i/anybody should β€œwant” an economic collapse? πŸ˜‘
  10. We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter Why in the fuck would i/anybody should β€œwant” an economic collapse? πŸ˜‘

    Some people might want that because they view the world (rightfully so) as a dystopian shithole of global enslavement through technology and therefore the whole thing may as well collapse.
  11. Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers You could start by learning how to google.

    its not in googles best interest for economy to collapse, so all the good results are hidden.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its not in googles best interest for economy to collapse, so all the good results are hidden.

    It's not in googles best interest to teach me how to make weapons of mass destruction from scratch but they did. Actually it's probably not in anyone's best interest.
  13. Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers It's not in googles best interest to teach me how to make weapons of mass destruction from scratch but they did. Actually it's probably not in anyone's best interest.

    no, good newses are great newses.
  14. We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Figure out a way to screw up US relations with Saudi Arabia perhaps. Also, China and Japan are the countries US owes most money to. A collapse of our economy wouldn't be good for them, unless, relations with both countries got much worse.

    Things you can do that aren't illegal, or not highly illegal, would be spreading rumors that could damage the reputations of certain US corporations that are important for the economy to function.

    I was reading an article about the catholic students vs black supremacist vs indian protesters, and I realized it's incredibly easy for situations like that to become hostile. The death threats those kids are now receiving and their school, might be, strategically, useful for foreign intelligence agencies with an interest in a collapse of US economy. Create enough situations like that which don't seem like much, and it can have a domino effect.

    The media, and especially foreign news media/fake news in the US, can easily be triggered into making situations much worse. It's unlikely the school and those catholic students would've received any threats without the media's involvement. The media can be a useful tool of espionage, or chaos in general. If you can predict how they'll react, and it isn't difficult, the media is a useful tool.
  15. Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Figure out a way to screw up US relations with Saudi Arabia perhaps. Also, China and Japan are the countries US owes most money to. A collapse of our economy wouldn't be good for them, unless, relations with both countries got much worse.
    wont work. debt collectors just wont try to collect debts from people who are better armed than them.

    [quote] Things you can do that aren't illegal, or not highly illegal, would be spreading rumors that could damage the reputations of certain US corporations that are important for the economy to function.

    I was reading an article about the catholic students vs black supremacist vs indian protesters, and I realized it's incredibly easy for situations like that to become hostile. The death threats those kids are now receiving and their school, might be, strategically, useful for foreign intelligence agencies with an interest in a collapse of US economy. Create enough situations like that which don't seem like much, and it can have a domino effect.

    The media, and especially foreign news media/fake news in the US, can easily be triggered into making situations much worse. It's unlikely the school and those catholic students would've received any threats without the media's involvement. The media can be a useful tool of espionage, or chaos in general. If you can predict how they'll react, and it isn't difficult, the media is a useful tool.
    [/quote]

    race riots have little effect on US economy.
  16. We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

    I didn't say anything about race riots. But you're right, they don't have much effect. What I'm getting at is, create enough chaos, and it can have a domino effect. It has to be the right kind, it has to be strategic. Towards economic collapse, it would probably be best to have people on the left and right going against each other as much as possible. The more chaos the better.
  17. Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I didn't say anything about race riots. But you're right, they don't have much effect. What I'm getting at is, create enough chaos, and it can have a domino effect. It has to be the right kind, it has to be strategic. Towards economic collapse, it would probably be best to have people on the left and right going against each other as much as possible. The more chaos the better.

    well if you try to create chaos between whites and blacks and reds, then its race-related chaos, ie race riots.

    anyway what happens between average americans has little effect on american economy. even 9/11 or the LA riots of the 90s hadnt done much.
  18. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    The media isn't just some innocent thing - they're owned. If they weren't owned they wouldn't be in the media business, since the whole news business operates at a more or less constant loss.

    That's why you find that the media is subsidised to spread their owner's bullshit - like Jeff Bezos, the jedis at Disney, Rupert Murdoch, a whole bunch of other jedis (jedis love telling people what to believe), Carlos Slim, etc.

    It's the same shit in pretty much all countries, the local million/billionaires buy newspapers, TV and radio stations not to make money, but to spread their own bullshit.
  19. We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny well if you try to create chaos between whites and blacks and reds, then its race-related chaos, ie race riots.

    anyway what happens between average americans has little effect on american economy. even 9/11 or the LA riots of the 90s hadnt done much.
    It doesn't necessarily lead to riots. Riots are kind of rare and somewhat random. And the 9/11 event definitely did much...

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_effects_of_the_September_11_attacks

    The war cost a shit-ton of money. It worked out for Dick Cheney and his buddies because he was the CEO of Haliburton and they got first dibs on the oil that was profiteered from the Iraqi people. Muslims who were historically conservative leaning also stopped voting for republicans after that and started leaning left. Shit hasn't been the same since.

    I can see why you had to make this thread.

    Anyways, a lot of things can cause problems for an economy, but you're not going to get a collapse without first going towards a recession and then depression. The media, if you're creative is a useful tool like I said.

    The September 11 attacks also led directly to the U.S. war in Afghanistan, as well as additional homeland security spending. The attacks were also cited as a rationale for the Iraq war. The cost of the two wars so far has surpassed $5 trillion

    The 9/11 attacks compounded financial troubles that the airline industry already was experiencing before the attacks. Share prices of airlines and airplane manufacturers plummeted after the attacks. Midway Airlines, already on the brink of bankruptcy, shut down operations almost immediately afterwards. Other airlines were threatened with bankruptcy, and tens of thousands of layoffs were announced in the week following the attacks. To help the industry, the federal government provided an aid package to the industry, including $10 billion in loan guarantees, along with $5 billion for short-term assistance.[1]


    EDIT: another thing that cost a lot of money? the vietnam war. How'd we lose? PsyOps. Media. You can win a war using the media, collapse an economy, do all kinds of things. Michael Aquino was the psyops specialist then, and we were winning using psyops, but the north vietnamese noticed this and started also using psyops. Effective psychological operations can save a shit-ton of money. Tampering with the media and people's perception of things can cost very little, but have a huge impact.

    PsyOps after that became it's own distinct Military Occupational Specialty.
  20. Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life The media isn't just some innocent thing - they're owned. If they weren't owned they wouldn't be in the media business, since the whole news business operates at a more or less constant loss.

    That's why you find that the media is subsidised to spread their owner's bullshit - like Jeff Bezos, the jedis at Disney, Rupert Murdoch, a whole bunch of other jedis (jedis love telling people what to believe), Carlos Slim, etc.

    It's the same shit in pretty much all countries, the local million/billionaires buy newspapers, TV and radio stations not to make money, but to spread their own bullshit.

    not everywhere. in some country the medias are state owned and controlled.


    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers It doesn't necessarily lead to riots. Riots are kind of rare and somewhat random. And the 9/11 event definitely did much…

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_effects_of_the_September_11_attacks

    The war cost a shit-ton of money. It worked out for Dick Cheney and his buddies because he was the CEO of Haliburton and they got first dibs on the oil that was profiteered from the Iraqi people. Muslims who were historically conservative leaning also stopped voting for republicans after that and started leaning left. Shit hasn't been the same since.

    I can see why you had to make this thread.

    Anyways, a lot of things can cause problems for an economy, but you're not going to get a collapse without first going towards a recession and then depression. The media, if you're creative is a useful tool like I said.






    EDIT: another thing that cost a lot of money? the vietnam war. How'd we lose? PsyOps. Media. You can win a war using the media, collapse an economy, do all kinds of things. Michael Aquino was the psyops specialist then, and we were winning using psyops, but the north vietnamese noticed this and started also using psyops. Effective psychological operations can save a shit-ton of money. Tampering with the media and people's perception of things can cost very little, but have a huge impact.

    PsyOps after that became it's own distinct Military Occupational Specialty.

    not really, if you look back at history the US market was already in decline since the begining of september in 2001. and it fell a little more after that. and dont blame the war in afghan on 9/11,

    9/11 didnt caused the war in afghan, americans did.

    and vietnam was lost because of the disparity in the cost of human lives.
Jump to Top