User Controls

Don't order from Bluekem labs

Madman African Astronaut
    I ordered etizolam on December 10th and it got put in the mail yesterday. I'm surprised it did at all but why wait like six weeks to put something in the mail? They have been spamming me about sales too, they raised the prices since I ordered then offered a sale to original price.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    you should call the cops
    Madman African Astronaut
    I just report this site to the FBI because I can't stand local cops.
    you should personally tweet this to trump
    I just found a full blister of 10 etiz in my room from the last stash I had which I thought was gone like 2 months ago
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III I just found a full blister of 10 etiz in my room from the last stash I had which I thought was gone like 2 months ago

wow I bet you feel like you have a good memory
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I remember when I got nervous about having pills in my room.

It was a simpler time.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Nah, man, you're doing it all wrong...

Jenkemlabs are the absolute shit.

That's where you need to be buying from.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's what you get for doing bitch ass drugs you bitch ass drug user
    If it's in a pill, that means THEY WANT you to have it. THEM?
    the jedis did this
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box wow I bet you feel like you have a good memory

etizolam a nootropic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    (((Pfizer)))
    Ghost Black Hole
    Benzos are for Cucks
    I only do benzos when real drugs aren't an option and I'm too lazy to make a cup of chamomile tea or jack off.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Kava > benzos
    im poppy
    Originally posted by CASPER I remember when I got nervous about having pills in my room.

It was a simpler time.

I get nervous about not having pills in my room
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III I get nervous about not having pills in my room

I never had to deal with that uncertainty. With the amount of drugs that moved through that room, I knew if I actually looked, it was just a matter of time until I found what I needed. Lol.

I've found a 2.2 g chunk of tar covered in dust by the heater grate in my floor. I assumed it was a dried old prune. Then one night I was sick and desperate and scratching around like a madman and I came across that chunk. Squeezed it with my fingers and it just cracked and the inside was shiny black goo. It's kind of stomach turning how happy that made me. I'm not even sure if seeing my child being born will make me that joyful.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I miss DRC
Jump to Top