User Controls

Women of NIS, do you have facial hair?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I dated a woman with a mustache once. When I asked her to shave it, she cried and told me she wanted to break up, but the bitch had no problems shaving her pussy. Fucking weird kissing a girl and having your mustache press up against hers. If you are a woman you should take care of that shit. It's part of basic hygiene/well-being to take care of all types of hair you grow.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m lucky, I’m not a very hairy person at all; so no, I don’t have facial hair. Many woman are cursed with facial hairs. There’s a lot of ways to take care of that now. I remember a dark complected friend of mine bleaching her mustache.
     Acolyte
    I draw the line at mustache AND beard.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    "she pulled out a mustache that's bigger than mine" 🅻🅼🆁🅰🅾
    Madman African Astronaut
    I have had a mustache since I was like 10 and boys would never kiss me.
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m lucky, I’m not a very hairy person at all; so no, I don’t have facial hair. Many woman are cursed with facial hairs. There’s a lot of ways to take care of that now. I remember a dark complected friend of mine bleaching her mustache.

Bleaching doesn't get rid of the fuzz though. Also how do you bleach properly without fucking up the skin underneath? Especially if you're a dark complected.

On a side note, I did not know complected was a real word. Is this really what came to your mind because that word was common in 1800's America but not now in 2000's America.
     Acolyte
    Some even have sideburns.
    Originally posted by  Some even have sideburns.

Those stringy sideburns are kinda hot tho. The ones that dangle like vines from a ponytail. That back of neck hair scramble too, mmm.

There's a subreddit for people who find body hair on girls attractive but I'm not about to go try and find it. Shit is really gross though.
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by GGG Those stringy sideburns are kinda hot tho. The ones that dangle like vines from a ponytail. That back of neck hair scramble too, mmm.

There's a subreddit for people who find body hair on girls attractive but I'm not about to go try and find it. Shit is really gross though.

I'm talking Elvis sideburns.
    Originally posted by  I'm talking Elvis sideburns.

Shit that's unholy.
    Originally posted by GGG Bleaching doesn't get rid of the fuzz though. Also how do you bleach properly without fucking up the skin underneath? Especially if you're a dark complected.

On a side note, I did not know complected was a real word. Is this really what came to your mind because that word was common in 1800's America but not now in 2000's America.

Don’t think it bleached her skin. It was actually a kit made to bleach facial hair. Don’t know for sure, she never said it did.

Funny you should ask. I’ve used that word since I was little, probably learned it from my parents, they were born in the early 1920s. Buttttt, after I typed it, I looked at it and thought, is that really a word; I’ve been saying it forever but I’ve never seen it in print.
    Ghost Black Hole
    get threaded females
     Acolyte
    How about back hair? What about that?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by  How about back hair? What about that?

Pull it, if you get/got it...
    HTS highlight reel
    I have a full wizard beard.
    Originally posted by HTS I have a full wizard beard.

Title says "WOMEN of NIS..."
    Originally posted by  How about back hair? What about that?

Are you talking about women or guys? I've never seen or heard of a woman with back hair.

I have back hair though and I trim it regularly. Unsightly hair is only embarrassing if you let it grow out.
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by GGG Are you talking about women or guys? I've never seen or heard of a woman with back hair.

I have back hair though and I trim it regularly. Unsightly hair is only embarrassing if you let it grow out.

Italian women have back hair.
    I googled 'italian women with back hair' but didn't find anything

I did, however, find this picture of Megan Fox.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Italian women have moles on their back with hair coming out of them.

Edit: not all of course
Jump to Top