User Controls

btw

Edith brought cake in.
    Ghost Black Hole
    that fat bitch
    That was supposed to be a private message, how the fuck I made it a thread I don't know...still, who cares, cake for everyone I guess.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Tell Edith if she comes in tomorrow without a shirt on i'll give her raise
    Archer513 African Astronaut

These young punks don’t know who Edith bunker is
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Archer513

These young punks don’t know who Edith bunker is

^hilarious

but tell us the private inside mssg j’boo.🤟
    Ghost Black Hole
    THOSE WERE THE DAYS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That was supposed to be a private message, how the fuck I made it a thread I don't know…still, who cares, cake for everyone I guess.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I suppose I should now post a pic of Edith's cake...here it is. Young Edith has a thing for me and is always bringing me little gifts and shit or trying to feed me (She's Mexican and that's what Mexican women do). I've told her I don't eat carbs but she keeps bringing me this carby stuff and I have to smile and say "oh wow, thanks Edith, you'll make someone a wonderful third wife one day..."

itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    It looks good, you know if you don't eat it you'll hurt her feelings Jiggy
    WellHung Black Hole
    i hope the cake had tasty frosting.
    Ghost Black Hole
    looks like she ran out of strawberries
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    looks like possibly a low carb angel cake with cool whip & fresh strawberries. Seems, pretty low carb— j’boo

considering your diabetic condition.🤟
    Originally posted by itybit It looks good, you know if you don't eat it you'll hurt her feelings Jiggy

I should drop my pants and smear it over my robustness and then tell her to take the cake...that's what she really wants.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    3 problems i see right away: 1)theres an uneven number of strawbs per side
    2)one strawb has some green left on it
    3)some strawbs are placed on their bellies others on their backs..

All in all UNACCEPTABLE!

Put it in the garbage!!!! NOW!
    Maybe I turned the strawberries over to see if they were real...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe I turned the strawberries over to see if they were real…

Maybe you lie.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I should drop my pants and smear it over my robustness and then tell her to take the cake…that's what she really wants.

Lol
    It's like bringing teacher an apple in the hopes of getting a good grade...Edith brings me carbs in the hopes of getting a good dick
    I'm just kidding of course. De-ar old Edith, bless her soul.
Jump to Top