User Controls

Ofralala just called me a fag

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    despite her being 35 and a total hag and works at a gas station

Not sure how her situation is a factor in the reality of your fagginess
    she just now came back on tc to call me a double fag, she is quite the little cow.
    She's probably just trying to get your attention. Women can be like that when you don't give em enough.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh yeah?

WELL

At least my asshole doesn’t have oozing anal warts and I don’t resemble a retarded jedi fucking horse

sometimes life gets fucked up, thats why we get fucked up
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh yeah?

WELL

At least my asshole doesn’t have oozing anal warts and I don’t resemble a retarded jedi fucking horse

I would totally expect that kind of laceration from a Caucasian from Alabama, whos family motto is smell my finger, cry harder bitch
    I was raised by real men. My fingers smell of fresh pussy, whiskey, and success.

Yours smell like pizza.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala I was raised by real men. My fingers smell of fresh pussy, whiskey, and success.

Yours smell like pizza.

If you were raised by real men then why are you such a loser and dependent on them? And I did eat pizza last but I wash my hands regularly, something you should try out with your vajayjay, chicken.

When I spoke to you the other night i literally had to turn down the smell on tc because your jacked up teeth and chapped lips were making me gag.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    lala post your bama teef
    What kind of pizza? meatlovers?
    Extra sausage for sure
    Originally posted by Archer513 lala post your bama teef

Ghost Black Hole
    cute tattoo
    Teef on point

Face lookin better 👍🏻
    Originally posted by ohfralala

Phone home...
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    why such an old pic?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    that was when she was doin that fast acting Meth that was out back in the day,, it really made ur teeth turn white,,, right before they fell out
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Bill Krozby this is a stupid thread, you do realize this, yes?

Why are you keeping tabs on ohfralala?
Jump to Top