User Controls

A challenge to specktroll

I will bet you my account against your account that dumpster slut posts in this thread before he post in. any thread you make. The loser must make his account password publicly available.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You don't scare me.

Uhhmmm.. wouldn't you rather have Snoopy? Dumpster Slut is really just a watered-down version of Snoopy. I know we NEED him, but still...
    The entire community can only take your reply as a refusal to meet this challenge. Once more you have suffered defeat at the hands of Darth Beaver.
    Dumpster Slut will come when he's good and ready, and not before.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Just posting to let yall know that if both parties agree I'll hand the loser's password over myself (after changing it to something of my choosing of course). You gonna step up spec or you gonna step off?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Just posting to let yall know that if both parties agree I'll hand the loser's password over myself (after changing it to something of my choosing of course). You gonna step up spec or you gonna step off?

Top kek.
    Dumpster Slut will come when he's good and ready, and not before.
    Too bad Spectral is chicken.

You stay out of this, or I may change your password.
    You can hardly change your own socks.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    With the likes of these spectral directed threads and the ensuing comedic banter I often wonder how this site isn't getting national attention. This is the goddamned cutting edge of internet humor and everyone is still too busy hanging out on the likes of the onion and funnyordie and cracked.com when those sites combined couldn't hold a flame to the wit and gut-wrenching lulz that the -SpectraL related insults on this site seem to do, day in and day out. KEEP IT UP GUYS! A HO HO HO HUEHUE HUEHOHOEHOE!

[SIZE=72px]*CRINGE*[/SIZE]
    With the likes of these spectral directed threads and the ensuing comedic banter I often wonder how this site isn't getting national attention. This is the goddamned cutting edge of internet humor and everyone is still too busy hanging out on the likes of the onion and funnyordie and cracked.com when those sites combined couldn't hold a flame to the wit and gut-wrenching lulz that the -SpectraL related insults on this site seem to do, day in and day out. KEEP IT UP GUYS! A HO HO HO HUEHUE HUEHOHOEHOE! [SIZE=72px]*CRINGE*[/SIZE]
    And yet you keep returning.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh god, you have me on the floor laughing so hard. That's a good one man. Keep up the funnies.
    Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh god, you have me on the floor laughing so hard. That's a good one man. Keep up the funnies.
    Would thank.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And yet you keep returning.

I'm a patient guy.
    I'm a patient guy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

[SIZE=20px]*wink wink*[/SIZE]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    that does look a lot like you, MQ
    [SIZE=20px]*wink wink*[/SIZE]
    Only a 10 pack?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    that does look a lot like you, MQ

Thank you kind sir. When I'm feeling down you are like clockwork with an uplifting observation to brighten my spirits. Just, thank you. XD XD XD
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Thank you kind sir. When I'm feeling down you are like clockwork with an uplifting observation to brighten my spirits. Just, thank you. XD XD XD

The triple 'XD' was pretty cringe inducing though.
Jump to Top