User Controls

Is this a crackhead thing to do?

Ghost Black Hole
    I got a free joint from a dispensary but I don't like joints so I cut it open and did two cones from my home made bong and now I am high as fuck.

Joints are a whole process and half of it just gets wasted. Joints are basically incense, all they do is stink up the area. You only inhale when you take a hit, the rest of the time is spent passing it or coughing.
    I prefer smoking bongs because you pack as much as you smoke and take it straight to the dome.

Wasting drugs is not cool when I only have one joint. Am I a crackhead or just really smart?
    Madman African Astronaut
    legal weed, homemade bong...crackhead
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    How the fuck are you in Canada with no weed? I haven't smoked for 10 years and I don't remember ever having less than a quarter of top shelf weed to give away to friends n stuff.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER How the fuck are you in Canada with no weed? I haven't smoked for 10 years and I don't remember ever having less than a quarter of top shelf weed to give away to friends n stuff.

I smoked it all
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    joints are pretty lame unless you're just in the mood to waste weed.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box joints are pretty lame unless you're just in the mood to waste weed.

is pipe a good solution ?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is pipe a good solution ?

pipes are definitely some of the best bang for your buck, device wise.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I prefer a spliff If I do Mary.

Originally posted by Rizzo in a box pipes are definitely some of the best bang for your buck, device wise.

ive always wanted one but quit smoking before ive saved enough to buy one.

so sad,
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Joints are for people with shitty weed or for sharing in a group you know will fucking pass.

Otherwise it is a waste and thus retarded
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ive always wanted one but quit smoking before ive saved enough to buy one.

so sad,

Lol wut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ive always wanted one but quit smoking before ive saved enough to buy one.

so sad,

wait, like any kind of pipe, or are you talking about some fancy pants sherlock holmes shit?? you don't need something like that. a normal $15 glass pipe works wonders.

fuck, most of those fancy pants pipes aren't that expensive either.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box wait, like any kind of pipe, or are you talking about some fancy pants sherlock holmes shit?? you don't need something like that. a normal $15 glass pipe works wonders.

fuck, most of those fancy pants pipes aren't that expensive either.

over here, a simple irish-made pipe will cost me about 25-30-days worth of my salary.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny over here, a simple irish-made pipe will cost me about 25-30-days worth of my salary.

We've been had boys
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny over here, a simple irish-made pipe will cost me about 25-30-days worth of my salary.

I'll buy your soul for a fiver (USD, a real currency)
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box I'll buy your soul for a fiver (USD, a real currency)

i sold my soul.

how bout my tight assiatic ass ?
    no deal
    Asian ass is garbage ass. The only thing asians are good for are those sideways vaginas.
    Originally posted by GGG Asian ass is garbage ass. The only thing asians are good for are those sideways vaginas.

asians are weird, alien looking freaks. idk why so many dudes get boners for these nip nap paddy wacks.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box asians are weird, alien looking freaks. idk why so many dudes get boners for these nip nap paddy wacks.

If she's thicc its cool but honestly yeah, Asians lack the 'wow u maek good baeby' features. Surprising considering how much soy they eat.
Jump to Top