User Controls

Most dudes are not judicious when it comes to picking a bitch...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, they simply take what they can get.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I can get hot girls, somehow.

Multiple girls have told me "you're ugly but your personality is sexy"
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    That's mean. :( Girls are mean.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Girls gots cooties.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’m picky
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by stl1 Girls gots cooties.

But you wouldn't mind terribly if some girl put some of her cooties on u, right? Right??
    Doesn't really have to be a choice, settling for a munter while you wait for a honey to come along is fine...as long as you don't let anyone see you with the munter of course.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee But you wouldn't mind terribly if some girl put some of her cooties on u, right? Right??

I'll suck the cooties off her butthole.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Rain coat!

I wouldn't touch Ghost with your dick!
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, they simply take what they can get.

Who? Where? What?

Unfortunately, due to the pussification of society, the old evolutionary behaviour is no longer encouraged, and is enforced by formal social control.

It used to be that a man would just mate with any woman just to get offspring. Survival of the fittest, etc. And women would be the ones who would (try) to choose a mate, since a woman needs a lot more energy investment in reproducing than a man does.

Today you cannot do this, and you have to sit and choose, and to pick carefully before you go and reproduce. Unless you're an idiot who doesn't understand the potential negative implications of reproducing with an undesirable.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I wonder about that a lot, and what the effect on the gene pool of the future will be. It's no longer the strongest, most intelligent, most disease resistant that are procreating.
    In fact right now, the people having the most kids are the dirt poor, stupid as fuck, superstitious, uber religious dregs of society who can't figure out not to shit out a 14th child on welfare. Imagine how that will shape things down the road. They're winning the game.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Hey I was my parents 14th child on welfare and I turned out just fine, I have over sixty credits from community college.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    pk=636620 author="Misguided russian

idiots who don’t understand the potential negative implications of reproducing with an undesirable.

Yep. Definitly a lot of ^ that shit been going on the past few decades, that’s for damn sure.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I'm a victim, I demand restitution
    Originally posted by CASPER In fact right now, the people having the most kids are the dirt poor, stupid as fuck, superstitious, uber religious dregs of society who can't figure out not to shit out a 14th child on welfare. Imagine how that will shape things down the road. They're winning the game.

The time will come, and the blood will flow like a river.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The time will come, and the blood will flow like a river.

I’m hoping the “free handouts” come to an end— before waiting for this to happen.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The time will come, and the blood will flow like a river.

Not that that's necessarily desirable, but it becomes less and less likely as the voting block becomes larger and larger part -those poor, unintelligent, directionless undesireables. No doubt they'll vote democrat/progressive/ whatever the inane "left wing" party is in 2075 or so. When they hold the reins of the democratic process, all but the most radical will probably reluctantly go about their business as usual.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Looks are all that matters
    Originally posted by Ghost Looks are all that matters

Said no gold-digger ever.
Jump to Top