User Controls

Hey Specky Boy

Remember this setup? http://www.totseans.com/bbs/discussion/9921/spectral-for-mod-of-bad-ideas Ahh good times, good times...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't get it. Also, obligatory:

[size=7]FUCK TOTSEANS[/size]
    I nominated him for mod knowing it would go to his head.
    I nominated him for mod knowing it would go to his head.

I hope he did not end up becoming mod, lol. DFG is a silly nigger.
    Nope, his ego got in the way.
    Nope, his ego got in the way.

Inb4 he starts spouting his bullshit about running 3 succesful forums as admin again. Ever heard that one? Lol, i asked him for the links to the forums he said: Uhm... I-I can't, because uhm.. MY PI COULD BE COMPROMISED!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I was the only mod on Zoklet to mod four boards, and they were all major boards at that. I started out with Bad Ideas with zok as my co-mod. I modded it so well that zok gave me Bitch&Moan. Then I modded that so well that he gave me the Suggestions and the Help forums. Zok personally stated in M&A on several occasions that he thought I was doing a fantastic job, that's why he bypassed the rule that a mod could only mod a maximum of three forums. It was only when wires got in and started holding the kidiots hands and undoing their righteous bans that we faced off, because zok had let wires wear his balls for him. Then zok started attacking the userbase for wires, including the mod team, and so, eventually, I resigned, because zok had turned into nothing but a weak piece of shit, and I don't work under weak pieces of shit. Right up until my resignation, zok was more than happy with the way I was running things. I modded Zoklet for about a full year. So you see, Psycho and TheDarkRodent, your little history rewrites are feeble at best. Your little bedtime stories have absolutely no merit and are not based on the actual facts.
    I was the only mod on Zoklet to mod four boards, and they were all major boards at that. I started out with Bad Ideas with zok as my co-mod. I modded it so well that zok gave me Bitch&Moan. Then I modded that so well that he gave me the Suggestions and the Help forums. Zok personally stated in M&A on several occasions that he thought I was doing a fantastic job, that's why he bypassed the rule that a mod could only mod a maximum of three forums. It was only when wires got in and started holding the kidiots hands and undoing their righteous bans that we faced off, because zok had let wires wear his balls for him. Then zok started attacking the userbase for wires, including the mod team, and so, eventually, I resigned, because zok had turned into nothing but a weak piece of shit, and I don't work under weak pieces of shit. Right up until my resignation, zok was more than happy with the way I was running things. I modded Zoklet for about a full year. So you see, Psycho and TheDarkRodent, your little history rewrites are feeble at best. Your little bedtime stories have absolutely no merit and are not based on the actual facts.

Wrong forums idiot. On redfern we were talking about mods and someone said: Yeah lol, mod spectral. And you said: NO! I will only take an admin position. To which someone else said: Do you have any experience adminning a forum? And you said: I admin several forums but i can't post links because PI.
    Veey emotional response.
    Veey emotional response.

As always. Spectral is an emotional guy. He gets really scared and angry when hanging out on forums.
    As always. Spectral is an emotional gay. He gets really stretched and analed when hanging out on forums.
    FIXT
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Ban DaGuru 2015

For teh lulz.
    As always. Spectral is an emotional guy. He gets really scared and angry when hanging out on forums.
    You could also describe me as passionate, dedicated and loyal, if you really wanted to.
    Ban DaGuru 2015 For teh lulz.
    I am Darth Beaver, The Dark Rodent, and I support this post. Vote Darth Beaver for President in 2016!
    No! Vote for President Brown!
    No! Vote for President Brown!
    https://www.nationstates.net/nation=jerry_brown
    You could also describe me as passionate, dedicated and loyal, if you really wanted to.

You know this isn't a mod interview right? Plus you don't impress me. Though I am slightly frightened.
    You know this isn't a mod interview right? Plus you don't impress me. Though I am slightly frightened.
    Isn't does it be afraid of the internets
    Can you just imagine the things I've seen? What I've been through? The knowledge and experience I have? I come from the pre-WWW Totse. I've been involved in every successive BBS since. I've rode the entire ride. Through the decades, I've been there. The constant feature from the very beginning, in one guise or another. And I'm still here. I outlasted them all, even the toughest of them. You people still really have no clue what you are dealing with here.
    Can you just imagine the things I've seen? What I've been through? The knowledge and experience I have? I come from the pre-WWW Totse. I've been involved in every successive BBS since. I've rode the entire ride. Through the decades, I've been there. The constant feature from the very beginning, in one guise or another. And I'm still here. I outlasted them all, even the toughest of them. You people still really have no clue what you are dealing with here.
    You fucking poser, I had a pirated account from CompuServe in 1983 the day they open their doors in Columbus Ohio as the first ever internet service provider in the world. So fuck off with your glorification of the fact that you learn use a dial up BBS in the late eighties
Jump to Top