User Controls

Risir learned to love CandyRein in a month... but the opposite is not true.

WellHung Black Hole
    Candy has not once mentioned anything about love... however, she is not an attention-starved virgin, either.☺🙄
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You just can’t read obviously...

Good to know we are on your mind 6 am before you’ve washed your stankin beg bug bitten azz

Lonely azz bitch 👅

Enjoy your day Matt...

I sure will enjoy mine

*raises eyebrows up and down*

Byeeee!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    RisiR flew out from Finland to pound out CandyBooty? That nigga a white supremacist. I love the idea of RisiR's european haircut and facial expression walkin thru the ville during the day while he waits for CandyBooty to get off work.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    RisiR be sweatin CandyBooty out that weave. He probably has a glorious, shredded 6 pack.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I could steel Candy in 4 days if I was inclined
    Ghost Black Hole
    I could steal her in under an hour with chloroform and a rope
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    just being white gets you in the door,, she aint no fool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks??
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT just being white gets you in the door,, she aint no fool

If that were the case, Matt who is also in Illinois .. would have been thrown a bone while in my inbox all these years

*high five*
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Don’t leave me hanging matt...

*high five*
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Don’t leave me hanging matt…

*high five*

His name is well hung
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein If that were the case, Matt who is also in Illinois .. would have been thrown a bone while in my inbox all these years

*high five*

We're in the same state but we're not in the same area.... if I remember correctly I think you're a couple hundred miles away from me.
    Candy lived to close to where I lived for me to be messin with,, back in the day well that and I like a bitch that plays Hard,, Candy was always to sweet for my taste
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m pretty hilariously savage when provoked tho..

It’s just not easy for me to be mean if someone isn’t mean to me

Ris is toughening me up tho

Grrrr!
    *throws paper cup*

😎
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m pretty hilariously savage when provoked tho..

It’s just not easy for me to be mean if someone isn’t mean to me

Ris is toughening me up tho

Grrrr!
    *throws paper cup*
    😎

I wanna know who's cup this is!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    LOL
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DontTellEm LOL

Shake your damn head.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Shake your damn head.

Fuck off, ya Nut.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Shake my nuts ya fuck.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks???
Jump to Top