User Controls

Candyrein is my property

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I fully understand that you guys are fiending for her and that's cool but I'd also appreciate it if you kept you admiration a bit more discrete.

I know that she has been... well, let's say, liberal, with showing love but that's over now.

She has one man in her life and that's me.

If you violate my property rights I'll hold you accountable by shoving my fist in your asshole.

Sincerely, RisiR
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Andyrein is a dooood
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I can confirm that she is not. I have made her so wet, seen and heard it that I can with full confidence say that her lady parts were not made in a lab.

She is absolutely a woman and a really fine one at that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

Wow, threats of violence..This thread needs some boobies...
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I fully understand that you guys are fiending for her and that's cool but I'd also appreciate it if you kept you admiration a bit more discrete.

I know that she has been… well, let's say, liberal, with showing love but that's over now.

She has one man in her life and that's me.

If you violate my property rights I'll hold you accountable by shoving my fist in your asshole.

Sincerely, RisiR

😍
    Ich lieb dich
    😍

LOL@ the fist part ❤️😋
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    fat ugly black nigger hiv ridden whore man
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hater 👅
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'll just start PM'ing her my sexual fantasies
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

Wow, threats of violence..This thread needs some boobies…

Another internet tough guy.

She deserves better.

(Nice pic, Mikey!)
    theres something in the closet.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

I wonder how $ that^ body cost? I want one!! Include the hair & nails in that estimate.🤣
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter I wonder how $ that^ body cost? I want one!! Include the hair & nails in that estimate.🤣

Right? I literally was like.... I thought I hated fake tits... but Nevermind damn...
    Madman African Astronaut
    I know where she lives and can be there in a couple hours, send me two bitcoin and I won't lure her into my van with candy.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    CandyRein doesn't even look good. I have dozens of nude pics and videos and not 1 of them ever allowed me to get past the fact she is black.
    Also having a conversation goes like this.

Me: hi
    Candy: HI BABY! <3<3<3
    Me: How was your
    CANDY: I WANNA SUCK YOU COCK SO BAD! I NEED YOU INSIDE ME!

That is literally how every conversation I had with her over the course of 7 months went.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats CandyRein doesn't even look good. I have dozens of nude pics and videos and not 1 of them ever allowed me to get past the fact she is black.

That is literally how every conversation I had with her over the course of 7 months went.

hello poopyplats,

black chicks have a high sex drive. you, however, would not know this.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    How do you tell if she's got a dick or is just taking a shit?

You DON'T

fucking nigerian princes
    Originally posted by Fonaplats CandyRein doesn't even look good. I have dozens of nude pics and videos and not 1 of them ever allowed me to get past the fact she is black.

Nothing worse than a jaded kissntell. 😡

don’t get pissy— if a woman is just way too much for you to handle—just move it along and find yourself a little timid wallflower if that’s your like and leave Ms. Candy to a man who can handle all that spicy sizzle she has to offer.

Just fucking grow up, nobody needs to hear about other people’s bizz; especially, through a loose lipped asswipe.🤟
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter Nothing worse than a jaded kissntell. 😡

don’t get pissy— if a woman is just way too much for you to handle—just move it along and find yourself a little timid wallflower if that’s your like and leave Ms. Candy to a man who can handle all that spicy sizzle she has to offer.

Just fucking grow up, nobody needs to hear about other people’s bizz; especially, through a loose lipped asswipe.🤟

There was nothing to ever handle. If you knew her you would know how very little goes on in her head. All she thinks about is white cock.
    i just want to point out that the title 0f this thread promotes slavery and by association,

white supremacy.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats There was nothing to ever handle. If you knew her you would know how very little goes on in her head. All she thinks about is white cock.

What’s wrong thinking about white cock? White cock is always in/on my mind/head, too! 🤟

^still does’t have anything to do with discussing your/her private bizz online.
Jump to Top