User Controls

Got a job as a waiter at a mexican resteraunt

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    for the last 2 weeks ive been a waiter for the first time ever, before this i would just cook older mens pizza / pasta. I realized yesterday that this is the hardest job I've ever had, its a very high traffic hip place. At first it was all fun and games, playing grab ass with the suicide girl sluts that work there, making dick jokes with the bromos.

But last night I literally spilled the beans and tea twice in one hour and was knuckle deep in guacamole on my knees with a table of girls laughing at me. I broke into analytical tears and went to the bathroom and stared at myself long and hard and decided to quit. I walked out and went and hung w a friend, my boss called me asking what was wrong, totally trying to sweet talk me, saying it will be cool if i just come back now, and I told him I'm not coming back tonight but I will tomorrow, and he told me thats fine but there will be consequences..

I come in today and everything is going fine for having to work 12 hours serving men and women their dinner/lunch. But I've been eating spicy mexican food on the free all day errr day the last 12 days. I went to the bathroom to take a dumper and it came out so huge and hard that is literally ripped my b-hole and the spice of the chili relleno seeped into my sphincter (not that I know what that word means) and the burn and the pressure of my ass being filled made me pass out.

Evidently someone saw me laying on the bathroom floor by the toilet unconscious wearing a sombero and a fake wispy moustache (even though i already have facial hair) so embarassing. they called the paramedics and everyone at work was giving me hugs and telling me they care about me and asking whats wrong.

biggest dumper i've ever taken and hardest job I've ever had.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sounds like they just couldn't get enough of the Bill Krozbyler. always good to hear when your bromo is doing well and not stuck in a quandary.

it's pretty rich knowing how many swappers read this and passed on reply because they are stuck in a whole heap of their own trouble and hate seing their fellow man rise up
    Originally posted by A College Professor sounds like they just couldn't get enough of the Bill Krozbyler. always good to hear when your bromo is doing well and not stuck in a quandary.

it's pretty rich knowing how many swappers read this and passed on reply because they are stuck in a whole heap of their own trouble and hate seing their fellow man rise up

You said it best, bromo.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I hate when that happens
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Hardest job...
    Originally posted by Ghost I hate when that happens

shit happens
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Op still working entry level
    Originally posted by GGG Op still working entry level

And you're still very predictable, I will double charge you for my krodawg after I put extra manglaise on it, chicken.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Most Mexican guys in those restaurants like to flirt with 12 yo girls and 90 yo grandmas.. Funny as fuck..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Most Mexican guys in those restaurants like to flirt with 12 yo girls and 90 yo grandmas.. Funny as fuck..

lol this is america we dont have 12 year old girls or 90 yo grandmas working at places here. but you have a point mexicans will fuck anything, the difference between a mexican and a gay mexican is about 3 beers
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol this is america we dont have 12 year old girls or 90 yo grandmas working at places here. but you have a point mexicans will fuck anything, the difference between a mexican and a gay mexican is about 3 beers

Bet you have them dining there tho..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Bet you have them dining there tho..

ahhh yeah, you're right.
    The three beer joke was funny..😊
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What a trichotomy our protagonist finds himself in!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mikeyagain The three beer joke was funny..😊

i know... i know...
    Originally posted by Lanny What a trichotomy our protagonist finds himself in!

iCabrone, roberto!
    subbed.
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Do you have to share your tips with house?

do you get to bring home free nachos?
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Do you have to share your tips with house?

do you get to bring home free nachos?

he takes more than just the tips.
Jump to Top