User Controls

CandyRein made Risir feel special online...

WellHung Black Hole
    Like she has many a man before him, folks... she plugged the void like this real - life virgin never could... Folks, those German girls never would give him the time.😐😟
    Ghost Black Hole
    Why so many threads about Candy & Risir?

Risir is a doxxing rattox that posts peoples name and address and encourages people to call the police on his targets... fuck that loser.
    WellHung Black Hole
    what a parasite.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lol @ adding all that in the edit

Matt, place your two fingers on the inside of your wrist.. look at the clock.. how many beats do you feel In one minute

Let’s check your pulse to see exactly, how mad you are right now ....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Your threads are awesome Matt but please put them in the appropriate sub forum lest I have to ban you. Thank you.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by mmQ Your threads are awesome Matt but please put them in the appropriate sub forum lest I have to ban you. Thank you.

what's a SUB forum

Is there a special passkey to get there?

All I see is forum and threads.😄
    Ghost Black Hole
    not a sg thread
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Are you saying that there is another level of threads or forums that npy everyone has access to?

If a thread is posted in an SG forum how can it not be an SG thread?

But aren't all forums and threads SG but can also be posted in "more narrowly restricted" forums & threads?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Matt youre obessed and getting even more fucking annoying.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cupocheer what's a SUB forum

Is there a special passkey to get there?

All I see is forum and threads.😄

Half Baked or Mongolvoid
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Are you saying that there is another level of threads or forums that npy everyone has access to?

If a thread is posted in an SG forum how can it not be an SG thread?

But aren't all forums and threads SG but can also be posted in "more narrowly restricted" forums & threads?

Welcome to the insane mind of Lanny

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    scron you should write a book called 'I'm sane.'
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ "eat shit" 🙃
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The @ symbol is funny in that it's an abbreviation for a two letter word
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ scron you should write a book called 'I'm sane.'

I'll get started on that after I release the collection of all bling bling posts in a Confucius say style book
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    She does make me feel special but trust me, I'm far from a virgin, I have basically lived half of my life in a brothel.

That sounded better in my head but anyway....

Fuck you and your highschool musical soap opera drama shit you no-life fucking faggot. You need threads about other people on a website called niggasin.space to feel special or get any kind of attention.

Shut your bitchface nigger.
    MuscleStud69 African Astronaut
    Black holes suck you in irresistibly.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † She does make me feel special but trust me, I'm far from a virgin, I have basically lived half of my life in a brothel.

That sounded better in my head but anyway….

Fuck you and your highschool musical soap opera drama shit you no-life fucking faggot. You need threads about other people on a website called niggasin.space to feel special or get any kind of attention.

Shut your bitchface nigger.

Awwwww baaabe! ❤️
    😍
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    What’s the big hoopla? They found one another & started talking/falling for each other online—
    The rest of us should be as lucky.

I say, good for you & i hope it’ll all work itself out, lil Brown Sugga ☺️🤟❤️
Jump to Top