User Controls

Don't tell em thanks every post from Candy Rein... while Candy Rain thanks every post from gadzooks, etc.

WellHung Black Hole
    Awww, how sweet, it's the Mutual Admiration Society in one big virtual circle jerk... its just another way for all you sycophants & automatons to show your un wavering loyalty and support to each other... content really doesn't matter. 😴🤔
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have one on me breh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    When is the THANKS to be used and to what purpose is it important?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by cupocheer When is the THANKS to be used and to what purpose is it important?

There was an official memo distributed during orientation.

Did you skip that day?
    Originally posted by WellHung Awww, how sweet, it's the Mutual Admiration Society in one big virtual circle jerk… its just another way for all you sycophants & automatons to show your un wavering loyalty and support to each other… content really doesn't matter. 😴🤔

It's not "sycophantic" or "unwavering loyalty" when people actually get a long with each other.

It's kinda fun. You should try it sometime.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by gadzooks There was an official memo distributed during orientation.

Did you skip that day?

No...but I might could have possible been on 'vacation' or some such. lol

I liketo.get along with everybody -- it IS fun!😄
    This thread is now a Thanks-orgy.

Jump to Top