User Controls

how do i update internet explorer

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    help
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're mom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    Get a real browser you fucking cuck. I hear netscape is quality
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Use Telnet, a 56 kilobaud modem, and a Commodore 64 and connect to a BBS land-line like a real man.
    u guys not very helpful
    Depends what version you have.

Click on the help dropdown menu and "about" or "update" etc, it will tell you if you've updated as far as you can,

or

click click on the setting/gear wheel (top right) and choose "about internet explorer" again you'll see the option to update or turn on "update automatically".

It's been retired though in favor of Microsoft Edge so it's a bit silly to use it due to security holes etc.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Just use a raw socket connection using C and decipher it from there.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    meet me in walnut's creek i have a special BBS for you
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    This is obviously a troll thread, but nonetheless, I will give a serious answer.

Windows XP -Internet Explorer v6
    Windows Vista - Internet Explorer v9
    Windows 7 - Internet Explorer v11
    Windows 8 or 8.1 - Internet Explorer v11

These are the latest versions of Internet Explorer you can use with relevant Microsoft OS's. I only included Windows XP, even though it hasn't been relevant since April 9th, 2014, because SpectraL- still believes it's ok to use from a security, functionality, stability, and usability standpoint.

Windows 10 incorporates the "new" Microsoft Edge browser. It will be the continuation of "Internet Explorer", thus, officially killing off Internet Explorer. According to Microsoft's current plans, there will be no "Windows 11" or "Windows 12". They intend to perpetually update Windows 10, giving it seasonal update changes. For example, "October 2018 Windows 10". While Internet Explorer (for now) is still packaged with all versions of Windows 10, it's only a matter of time until they phase it out entirely.

(Note: If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge in 2019, you have no business on the Internet and need to fuck right off forever or kill yourself.)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Depends what version you have.

Click on the help dropdown menu and "about" or "update" etc, it will tell you if you've updated as far as you can,

or

click click on the setting/gear wheel (top right) and choose "about internet explorer" again you'll see the option to update or turn on "update automatically".

It's been retired though in favor of Microsoft Edge so it's a bit silly to use it due to security holes etc.

safety via obscurity.
    Originally posted by Grimace This is obviously a troll thread, but nonetheless, I will give a serious answer.

Windows XP -Internet Explorer v6
    Windows Vista - Internet Explorer v9
    Windows 7 - Internet Explorer v11
    Windows 8 or 8.1 - Internet Explorer v11

These are the latest versions of Internet Explorer you can use with relevant Microsoft OS's. I only included Windows XP, even though it hasn't been relevant since April 9th, 2014, because SpectraL- still believes it's ok to use from a security, functionality, stability, and usability standpoint.

Windows 10 incorporates the "new" Microsoft Edge browser. It will be the continuation of "Internet Explorer", thus, officially killing off Internet Explorer. According to Microsoft's current plans, there will be no "Windows 11" or "Windows 12". They intend to perpetually update Windows 10, giving it seasonal update changes. For example, "October 2018 Windows 10". While Internet Explorer (for now) is still packaged with all versions of Windows 10, it's only a matter of time until they phase it out entirely.

(Note: If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge in 2019, you have no business on the Internet and need to fuck right off forever or kill yourself.)

off topic but any idea why win10 sometimes got caught up in update loop ? like it will try to download update and install but then almost half a day later undo it and ended up with update failure ?
    Need the KB number of the update and the failure code to give you any idea on that, brohan.
    Originally posted by Grimace Need the KB number of the update and the failure code to give you any idea on that, brohan.

ok, nvm then. it was from a long time ago not long after m$ tricked people into upgrading from win 8 to win 10.
    wankers
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ok, nvm then. it was from a long time ago not long after m$ tricked people into upgrading from win 8 to win 10.

What OS do you use BENNY VADER?
    Originally posted by Grimace What OS do you use BENNY VADER?

im not benny,

and it was initially win8 which after i was tricked into cliking update, turned into a win10.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Windows 10 is better than Windows 8.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im not benny,

and it was initially win8 which after i was tricked into cliking update, turned into a win10.

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Windows 10 is better than Windows 8.

While both might be telemetry funnels to government intelligence agencies, Windows 10 is light years beyond Windows 8 in every aspect.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Windows 10 is better than Windows 8.

until it got caught in update loop every week.
Jump to Top