User Controls

CandyRein has to look halfway across the world to find someone interested in dating her...

WellHung Black Hole
    And she lives in a US state of 12 million people, folks. Aint that sad?πŸ€”πŸ˜
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would charge that aaa if I a of lignlee
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    WellHung spends all day making threads dissing people online, folks.

Aint that sad? πŸ€”πŸ˜
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks WellHung spends all day making threads dissing people online, folks.

Aint that sad? πŸ€”πŸ˜

abd I make a lot more money doing it than you do...πŸ‘πŸ˜
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by WellHung abd I make a lot more money doing it than you do…πŸ‘πŸ˜

You make money dissing online?

How much?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Matt you and I both know this is not true

You really are mad af huh πŸ˜‚
    Originally posted by WellHung abd I make a lot more money doing it than you do…πŸ‘πŸ˜

Umm, I'm not the one launching entire campaigns against people online.

That's what you're doing.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Op thinks finding a soul mate online is sad but posts on an online forum for mere friendship.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Op thinks finding a soul mate online is sad but posts on an online forum for mere friendship.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Why aren't you looking for your soulmate in New Zealand, dweeb?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Matt met someone from online she got a restraining order put on him

Then went and camped in the woods by her house ...

I’m lying Matt?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG Op thinks finding a soul mate online is sad but posts on an online forum for mere friendship.

Not even friendship... He's just grasping at any attention, no matter how negative, from complete strangers in order to give his life some meaning.

It's so depressing that I really can't help but feel sorry for him. He's like a train wreck that you just can't look away from.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I don’t think candy has any problems in the man finding dept.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Matt met someone from online she got a restraining order put on him

Then went and camped in the woods by her house …

I’m lying Matt?

may i know your cup size ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Project Matt
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I miss creepin on Stars pics.. Sad we don't have DH anymore..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Archer513 I don’t think candy has any problems in the man finding dept.

Archie Bunker, I hear you've been having lots of problems in the man finding Dept, however....☺
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Matt met someone from online she got a restraining order put on him

Then went and camped in the woods by her house …

I’m lying Matt?

Partly, yes... I wouldn't expect you to have the true inside scoop, however... ur friends with far too many mindless sheeple.πŸ‘ Can you figure out which part is true and which part is false?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks WellHung spends all day making threads dissing people online, folks.

Aint that sad? πŸ€”πŸ˜

Only those who diss me first or who truly deserve it. πŸ‘
    Like usual, you and Candy Rein jumped on me first. so, it's only appropriate I defend myself.πŸ˜„
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re a liar

A fatass liar

If you had a personality that wasn’t subpar you’d not have to worry about who I date

Because you’d be busy dating, right?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by WellHung πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Why aren't you looking for your soulmate in New Zealand, dweeb?

Because that's shitty and dumb. But if I happened across my soulmate, I sure wouldn't turn them down because they were a plane ride away.

No distance is too great for a friend or loved one.
Jump to Top