User Controls

Gadzooks is a huge douchecanoe...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, he's a whiny, bitch- ass metrosexual, through and through...
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Fight him Matt
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Fight him Matt

I don't want to send more parents to another funeral
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    folks?
    πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    WellHung Black Hole
    Gadzooks, please tell us how you got to be such a whiny little wimp... did you get beat up a lot in school?
    Originally posted by WellHung Gadzooks, please tell us how you got to be such a whiny little wimp… did you get beat up a lot in school?

I legit don't get how I'm the "whiny little wimp" here... You're the one making thread after thread about me.

Your insults are tired and antiquated, by the way. I legitimately do not give a single fuck if someone on the Internet, especially someone of your character and position in life, considers me to be a "whiny little wimp."

If I wasn't getting paid >$30 an hour right, I'd probably just ignore your posts, but I get a special kind of kick out of the fact that I am getting paid right now to exchange words with you over the Internet, and I imagine you are in all likelihood, not.

How's motel life treating you?
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by gadzooks I legit don't get how I'm the "whiny little wimp" here… You're the one making thread after thread about me.

Your insults are tired and antiquated, by the way. I legitimately do not give a single fuck if someone on the Internet, especially someone of your character and position in life, considers me to be a "whiny little wimp."

If I wasn't getting paid >$30 an hour right, I'd probably just ignore your posts, but I get a special kind of kick out of the fact that I am getting paid right now to exchange words with you over the Internet, and I imagine you are in all likelihood, not.

Are you seriously bragging about being in a better economic situation than someone else?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Are you seriously bragging about being in a better economic situation than someone else?

Over Matt, yes.

Anyone else, no.

He's the one who turns the Internet into some kind of tough guy, nut flexing competition.

I'm just beating him at his own game is all.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don’t think he’s bragging about it
    Just saying he has time to play online and still be financially secure enough to not live at motel 6 like OP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nothing wrong with being a metrosexual i listen to sam seder and put on bull dog moisturizer before i go to work. you sound jelly bromo.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks I legit don't get how I'm the "whiny little wimp" here… You're the one making thread after thread about me.

Oooooh.... you're a special kind of special, aren't you? You got to be the only one in the world that gets paid to mess around on the internet, huh? πŸ‘πŸ™„
    Originally posted by WellHung Oooooh…. you're a special kind of special, aren't you? You got to be the only one in the world that gets paid to mess around on the internet, huh? πŸ‘πŸ™„

How much are you getting paid right now, though? Not anyone else in the world... Just you... I want to put a quantitative value on the exact degree of your obsession with me. Let's assume you're at work right now (and even that is an assumption that is not necessarily true), and let's say you're getting paid, I don't know, $20 an hour right now. It means that you value the time spent making threads and posts just to insult me at a rate of $10 per hour for yourself. If, however, you're not getting paid right now, and are just shitposting about me because you have absolutely nothing else to do, it means you value insulting me on the Internet at $30 an hour.

Being a douche sounds like an expensive hobby.

I recommend finding alternatives.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nothing wrong with being a metrosexual i listen to sam seder and put on bull dog moisturizer before i go to work. you sound jelly bromo.

Hahaha what a complete faggot

Ghost Black Hole
    Gouvhdadnoe? Hat a you ,,,qe?13
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Gadzooks is one of the most personable and likeable postets on this site
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ban GGG
Jump to Top