User Controls

LATEST STUDY ON WATER FLUORIDATION AGAIN LINKS IT TO LOWERED CHILDREN’S IQ’S

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    In 2012, Harvard School of Public Health published a study on the impact that fluoride has on the neurological development of children. This study was largely ignored by the legacy media, but was also highly circulated on social media throughout the following years, leading to a much greater awareness of the impact that fluoride has on our health, as well as where it comes from.

Now, in 2017, a study has come out in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives concluding that fluoride doesn’t only damage the intelligence of children when consumed after birth, but also damages the cognitive ability of children when consumed by the pregnant mother.

The study examined 299 child-mother pairs in Mexico and examined the relationship between fluoride levels found in the urine of mothers who were pregnant, and the IQ test results of their children. What they found was that children born from mothers with higher levels of fluoride tended to score lower on their tests than those who had mothers with lower levels.

Some naturally occurring fluoride does exist in Mexico’s drinking water, which has a different composition than the type of fluoride added artificially, so none of the mothers were as low as 0%. Other variables were included in the study such as smokers vs. nonsmokers, marital status, and socioeconomic status, among others.

“In this study, higher prenatal fluoride exposure, in the general range of exposures reported for other general population samples of pregnant women and nonpregnant adults, was associated with lower scores on tests of cognitive function in the offspring” – Morteza Bashash, Study Author

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/01/03/latest-study-water-fluoridation-links-lowered-childrens-iqs/

But I thought IQs were the same for everyone regardless of race or what was in their drinking water and that we're all equal? Well, lucky for rich people, they can afford to have purified spring water to bathe with and drink. I mean, it's only the poor that can't afford a well, right? Besides, IQ tests and math are racist anyway, like statistics.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    Safe
    The study examined 299 child-mother pairs in Mexico and examined the relationship between fluoride levels found in the urine of mothers who were pregnant, and the IQ test results of their children. What they found was that children born from mothers with higher levels of fluoride tended to score lower on their tests than those who had mothers with lower levels.

spics are not known for having high IQs.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/doi/10.1289/ehp.1104912

2012 study, aggregation of partially incomplete Chinese studies that looked at average IQs for regions based on average fluoride-water levels - doesn't appear to consider other commonalities

https://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/doi/10.1289/ehp655

2017 study; it's dense as fuck so I don't really want to go through the whole thing but it appears to just be conclusions drawn based on a previous study that tested for heavy metals (mercury, lead) in Mexan drinking water - they re-tested the urine to try and calculate fluoride levels, then aggregated the previous testing scores based on which test group each sample came from
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Similar studies were done comparing Ireland, where fluoridation is kinda mandatory, and Northern Ireland, where it's not. It's like 1 or 2 IQ points, significant enough.

Got a well here, we must be rich.
    92% of serial killers drink coffee...does that mean coffee causes serial killers?

Stupid fucking studies...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Cream or sugar, Sugar?
    People that are passive enough to let the government fuck them in the ass and take away their rights are always going to come up with something they find "wrong" with any of these research studies.

They started putting fluoride in the water in my home city a few months before I moved away as a kid to a place where they don't do that. I come back 10 years later, and everyone seems dumber than before. Could just be a coincidence, though. That's why it's good having an IQ over 130 I guess, you won't miss a few IQ points.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 92% of serial killers drink coffee…does that mean coffee causes serial killers?

Stupid fucking studies…

This sort of tactical nihilism always comes up in IQ discussions. Next is "what if IQ isn't real", and eventually it wings up with questioning the entire philosophical basis of the concept of knowing (epistemology).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 92% of serial killers drink coffee…does that mean coffee causes serial killers?

Stupid fucking studies…

source ?
    Madman African Astronaut
    Unlike you euro faggots, here in America looks are more important that Intelligence, fucking dipshits.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny source ?

Asking serial killers.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life This sort of tactical nihilism always comes up in IQ discussions.

Anyone with a reasonable IQ would see there are literally millions of possibilities that could cause the lower IQ in children...lead exposure for example...they focused on 1 possibility, that possibility doesn't mean it's the cause...you'd have to exclude ALL other possibilities first.

So the test group was measured by who drank fluoridated water and who did not...what other factors were measured?..none I'm guessing..rendering the study worthless scientifically.

Possible scenario: That fluoridated water might have had lead in it too..which was the actual cause etc etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Anyone with a reasonable IQ would see there are literally millions of possibilities that could cause the lower IQ in children…lead exposure for example…they focused on 1 possibility, that possibility doesn't mean it's the cause…you'd have to exclude ALL other possibilities first.

So the test group was measured by who drank fluoridated water and who did not…what other factors were measured?..none I'm guessing..rendering the study worthless scientifically.

Possible scenario: That fluoridated water might have had lead in it too..which was the actual cause etc etc.

not when the only obvious defference between these 2 groups of children is yes flouride or no flouride in their waters.
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    Originally posted by omn5;pvl Most differences are non-obvious

your flouride baby.
    Originally posted by omn5;pvl Most differences are non-obvious

Inddddeeeeeed
    whats not obvious arent significant.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats not obvious arent significant.

High Blood pressure, not always obvious...but can kill you "The silent killer"

DNA: Not obvious but can catch a rapist/murderer

My massive sausage compared to your party sized chipolata very obvious.
Jump to Top