User Controls

-=TTFN=-

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

Just kidding. I'll be here forever just to bug you, tDR.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    numbers/10 wouldn't click again. I thought you were gonna ttfn then I was going to be all like now Darth Beaver will have to find someone else to harrass. Then I thought nahhh,,, your absince would straight up kill the dude.

So thanks for sticking around so darth doesnt die of nonharrassment. But no thanks for sticking around so darth doesnt die of nonharrassment. Yaknowuhumsayin?
    numbers/10 wouldn't click again. I thought you were gonna ttfn then I was going to be all like now Darth Beaver will have to find someone else to harrass. Then I thought nahhh,,, your absince would straight up kill the dude.

So thanks for sticking around so darth doesnt die of nonharrassment. But no thanks for sticking around so darth doesnt die of nonharrassment. Yaknowuhumsayin?

If it wasn't me, it would be somebody else. Old Darkie here just has an inferiority complex he needs to constantly feed, and soapbox and coddle. That's really all we have here. Psycho really isn't so much better. Pretty well cut from the same cloth. There will always be cowards on the Internet who's last and only resort is throwing PI and CP around just to try and come off looking like a somebody. Pretty sad and pathetic, I know, but hey, whatcha gonna do? They both need severe psychiatric treatment, like shock treatments or physical surgery.
    I recommend a labotomy that enters through the anus
    And the worst part of it is, none of their so-called "PI" is even correct. They're just harassing some random guy on the Internet and calling him and whatever else Internet cowards do, thinking for sure it's me, when I'm just sitting here laughing my head off at their complete and utter cluelessness. This is some real classic shit right here, folks.
    If it wasn't me, it would be somebody else. Old Darkie here just has an inferiority complex he needs to constantly feed, and soapbox and coddle. That's really all we have here. Psycho really isn't so much better. Pretty well cut from the same cloth. There will always be cowards on the Internet who's last and only resort is throwing PI and CP around just to try and come off looking like a somebody. Pretty sad and pathetic, I know, but hey, whatcha gonna do? They both need severe psychiatric treatment, like shock treatments or physical surgery.

Throwing CP around? Why waste perfectly good CP like that?

This is good, funny how for all the calling people 'Totse traitor power hungry faggots' he was nothing but a mini hitler himself when he was a mod. Not to mention the bitch move he pulled stealing member emails etc, which he would later use to pretend he'd 'hacked' some accounts.

Inb4historyrewrites.

No SpectraL fuck you, we all know what really went down just the fact that you won't admit it doesn't change a thing.
    Screenshots don't lie.
    I find you two... amusing.
    I find you two… amusing.

I know, i'm fun as fuck.
    I find you two… amusing.
    Is that why you deleted your global mod account on TDD? Because you couldn't take the level of amusement I bring to the table Specky boy?
    Is that why you deleted your global mod account on TDD? Because you couldn't take the level of amusement I bring to the table Specky boy?

I deleted my account because Metaphysicist became a weak, coddling, hand-holding, pandering little bitch. I don't contribute or conspire or assist anything which is controlled by self-confessed anti-Totse enemies of the Temple. They can just eat shit and die. I'll never fold. I'll never surrender my integrity. I'll never lay down like a dumb dog in the road for anyone, even Metaphysicist, who I still consider somewhat of a friend. You could offer me one million dollars in cash to betray the Temple, and I would spit in your face. So, of course, I deleted my account. Not going to help any deliberate asshat do anything at all to muddy up the spirit of a once-great nation. Ever.
    I deleted my account because Metaphysicist became a weak, coddling, hand-holding, pandering little bitch. I don't contribute or conspire or assist anything which is controlled by self-confessed anti-Totse enemies of the Temple. They can just eat shit and die. I'll never fold. I'll never surrender my integrity. I'll never lay down like a dumb dog in the road for anyone, even Metaphysicist, who I still consider somewhat of a friend. You could offer me one million dollars in cash to betray the Temple, and I would spit in your face. So, of course, I deleted my account. Not going to help any deliberate asshat do anything at all to muddy up the spirit of a once-great nation. Ever.

No one cares Spectral.
    No one cares Spectral.

And you're really not even the least bit remorseful. You nothing but a big ol' pretender, aren't you? :smug:
    And you're really not even the least bit remorseful. You nothing but a big ol' pretender, aren't you? :smug:

Pretend what? And there's nothing to be remorseful about, well on second thought, i should have banned you way earlier at Zoklet and i shouldn't have helped Mizled remove the 5k+ infractions lanny's bot put on your account, i'm pretty remorseful about that, faggot.
    Pretend what? And there's nothing to be remorseful about, well on second thought, i should have banned you way earlier at Zoklet and i shouldn't have helped Mizled remove the 5k+ infractions lanny's bot put on your account, i'm pretty remorseful about that, faggot.

And yet I was still posting freely the entire time. Just goes to show how truly impotent you really were, and still are.
    And yet I was still posting freely the entire time. Just goes to show how truly impotent you really were, and still are.

You're talking to me about impotence spectral? Really? Really? Lmfao.
    I'm surprised you dont confine spec to a single forum. Ya know, like when sploo was locked in HB on other sites? It would be adorable to watch him try and escape that.
Jump to Top