User Controls

Does your boyfriend kiss ya?

Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I bet he doesn't.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i don’t have a boyfriend yet
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Keep tryin
    HTS highlight reel
    Nope...
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by HTS Nope…

;( This makes me really sad for you. That's just not right. How can someone who is so sweet, not be kissed many times a day and night.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Mewsik ;( This makes me really sad for you. That's just not right. How can someone who is so sweet, not be kissed many times a day and night.

You have to be her new boyfriend.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life You have to be her new boyfriend.

no, I can't be a boyfriend. I'm a woman with a longtime partner who is a man.

Having empathy for someone online means well ... ummmm. lots of emoticons. or heart felt words ... thats it .. thats not much ... its pretty lame ... why am I even bothering ... this is rather stupid actually .. pointless and meaningless

I hope HTS's boyfriend wakes up and kisses her every day .. or she finds a boyfriend that will
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Except HTS is a dude.
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    HTS paid good money to be a girl. don't be a disrespectfulerectiledisfunctionalretard
    this thread broke my computer and now im stuck in here .. spooky
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You are a weird dude.
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    I would agree .. most women are weird dudes .. why I am stuck in THIS thread
Jump to Top