User Controls

Check out my big brown sausgage

Check it out folks. I picked up some jalapeno deer sausage from my hunter buddy on Friday so made some Jambalaya this weekend. I'd have posted this in the cooking sub forum but there isn't one.

What would you have done with it if I'd have given you my big brown sausage?...

UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Return it for a full refund
    *secretly embarrassed for even opening this post much less posting in another man’s sausage thread*

I need some Peter Popoff Miracle Spring Water STAT
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by UNSUB *secretly embarrassed for even opening this post much less posting in another man’s sausage thread*

Post ur sausage to save face
    Done

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Check it out folks. I picked up some jalapeno deer sausage from my hunter buddy on Friday so made some Jambalaya this weekend. I'd have posted this in the cooking sub forum but there isn't one.

What would you have done with it if I'd have given you my big brown sausage?…

Not that
    WellHung Black Hole
    I would gorge down several of your sausages, if you were to be kind enough to offer...👍😍
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    prolly make a Bill Krozby dog
    You wasted it in the jambalaya. Worst fucking food ever.
    I'm not really into "gamey" food, I just have it because it's free. He's going on an Elk hunt next week and said he'll give me a bunch of meat from that if he bags one...I'll need ideas on how I can hide the taste of that...Elk Chili I'm thinking
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You can best hide the taste of elk by putting it in the freezer and having a steak instead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm not really into "gamey" food, I just have it because it's free. He's going on an Elk hunt next week and said he'll give me a bunch of meat from that if he bags one…I'll need ideas on how I can hide the taste of that…Elk Chili I'm thinking

If it’s hung long enough and the fat trimmed,it won’t be gamey.

Make Thyme tea. 1/2 cup of thyme in a qt of Water. Boil. Let cool to room temp,throw in elk steaks over night.

Highest heat on grill,a bit of seasoning salt and sea salt. Minute and a half a side. Done. It’s good. Kinda like lamb.
    I always make tyme for tea.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by ohfralala You wasted it in the jambalaya. Worst fucking food ever.

you obviously have no taste, go back to eating your fish sticks you pleb.
    The only thing I’d ever do with a fish stick is throw them at you in pity.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Check it out folks. I picked up some jalapeno deer sausage from my hunter buddy

gay.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cuz this right heEere...

Is Maine Justice.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Nothing gay about a guy accepting another guys hot sausage
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Depends on your definition of gay, eh?
Jump to Top