User Controls

Exclusive Spectral PI

This photo was recently captured while Spectral was summoning Gog or whatever demon he got from his Demon of the Month club last week.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Motherfucker looks like COCKodile dundee
    Motherfucker looks like COCKodile dundee
    Nah, Paul Hogan still has teeth.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not the least bit frightening. Sorry.
    Does the Demon of the Month club send you little figurines each month. Do you leave them in the packaging to maintain their value? Which one is uour favourite? Will you post a picture of it?
    Does the Demon of the Month club send you little figurines each month. Do you leave them in the packaging to maintain their value? Which one is uour favourite? Will you post a picture of it?

What's your point, Beaver?
    What's your point, Beaver?
    Nope, you don't get to ask a question without answering at least one of the four I asked in post #5.
    Is there actually a demon of the month club? That would be pretty cool I'd join up for some demons each month.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Is there actually a demon of the month club? That would be pretty cool I'd join up for some demons each month.

In this week's edition: Astaroth.

Sphere: Infernal.
    Aspect: Knowledge.
    Role: Prince of accusers and inquisitors.
    Host: 40 legions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    scared spec? spectral spectal, he has low testosterone. wouldnt fuck a chick if he had one. has trouble accessing his corpus colussum, doesnt know the whatabouts about a checksum
    The available figurines from the Demon of the Month Club which Spectral hopes to collect in 2015 can be viewed below. Keep in mind if he fails to summon the demon before its month is through he must return the demon's figurine and pay return postage.
    • Belial in January
    • Leviathan in February
    • Satan in March
    • Belphegor in April
    • Lucifer in May
    • Berith in June
    • Beelzebub in July
    • Astaroth in August
    • Thammuz in September
    • Baal in October
    • Asmodai in November
    • Moloch in December
    Gog didn't even make the cut?? This an outrage!
    Gog didn't even make the cut?? This an outrage!
    See you can be funny if you don't take yourself and everyone else so seriously.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    See you can be funny if you don't take yourself and everyone else so seriously.

I pretty much assumed that its everyone else that is taking spectral too seriously.
    I pretty much assumed that its everyone else that is taking spectral too seriously.

Bang on, dude. Bang on.
    Bang on, dude. Bang on.
    If that were rhe case it means you just posted rhe first thing that you ever intended as humor that was remotely funny.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Hahaha wow this is classic bumping so others can see OPs hilarious image
Jump to Top