Where ya been, bud?

Ghost Black Hole
    He's the Invisible Man now

esbity African Astronaut
    Sparkle is around.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Megadeth ROCKS!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Megadeth is Speckles's favorite band. He runs Windows XP and believes it to be the best OS ever, even to run today. He lives in Canada. He plays in a band. He is an old man whose dreams have long since sailed.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Still remember when his PI got spread all over the place, and I had warned him if he didn't stop being so chatty with supposed "females" online that it would happen. He didn't listen to me and got pwnt as a result. I talked to him on the phone a few times, too.
    who were those supposed females ?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Grimace He lives in Canada.

More specifically, in Ottawa.

I lived there for a few years myself, but never met him in person.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Sounds like Canada sucks! A couple good 80's bands from there but other than that..
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Quiet or you will be waterboarded with maple syrup
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    None of you even begin to scare me.
    Shrooms Houston
    Shoutout to all the victims individual targets out there... You know who you are.
    Originally posted by  None of you even begin to scare me.

Why should anyone begin to scare you? No one is trying to. We've had your PI for years and nobody has done anything bad with it. Nobody wants to. Maybe you've got PTSD.

I wouldn't have normally said that, but being so antisocial, and assuming people are out to get you or scare you, implying that anyway. Makes it seem as though you may have PTSD. You said you were in prison, too. That could explain the PTSD.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny who were those supposed females ?

I have never paid enough attention to females online, supposed or proven, to remember any of their screen names. But rest assured I would not make something like this up. If it's archived, my warning to Spectral would be there. That would reveal their screen names, not that it matters. I have precognition, and I believe it was ToothlessJoe that posed as a female and got his PI. TJ was kind of a dipshit, but I say that about a lot of british people.
    Is this cuckoo totse2001 or Hikka?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ughhu Quiet or you will be waterboarded with maple syrup

Mmmmm.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top