User Controls

Unban Speedy Parker

Ghost Black Hole
    Damn Lanny gets triggered so easily.

Another innocent user banned for no reason, I cannot continue posting on this forum knowing someone is getting away with such horrible abuses of authority while you all stand by and do nothing

https://niggasin.space/user/4068

You know whats worse than a bully? bystanders. I am reporting this website to multiple anti hate and stop bullying groups today.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Ok ... this is the most retarded Ban I have ever seen ... well besides my own IP Ban on DH in 2013... no speedy’s Ban is THE most retarded
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny is such a fair mod

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^^ what is that?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hahaha, the meat troll threat slays another victim.

Best thread.
    Originally posted by Ghost Lanny is such a fair mod

Maybe being the admin/owner and mod is not a good idea
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yes, I should be the mod. Great idea.
    Bumping to unban speedy for posting a dog shitting picture .... really what the fuck?????
    MuscleStud69 African Astronaut
    Speedy Fagger was an utterly useless poster and he spammed in threads that he shouldn't have spammed in despite being warned.
    Originally posted by MuscleStud69 Speedy Fagger was an utterly useless poster and he spammed in threads that he shouldn't have spammed in despite being warned.

Lmfao

As if there is a single useful poster on this useless site
    This website has one utility: entertainment. If you are a negative entertainment retard with a fragile ego, get the fuck off my internet.

Nothing of value was lost to me or anybody else, the only grounds to complain is because you have bleak, pathetic little lives.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yes, I should be the mod. Great idea.

You are part of the problem

Originally posted by MuscleStud69 Speedy Fagger was an utterly useless poster and he spammed in threads that he shouldn't have spammed in despite being warned.

Nice alt
    Originally posted by Ghost Nice alt

Thanks
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What problem?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † What problem?

Originally posted by Ghost You know whats worse than a bully? bystanders.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am seeing a lot of the bullying circle on this forum and most of you are cheerleaders which is even worse than a bystander.

You really think being a bullying cheerleader is cool? well it's ILLEGAL in my country

Lanny - you got some splainen’ to do boo boo
    Ghost Black Hole
    Henchmen describes the users here very well.

Lanny's henchmen.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Ghost I am seeing a lot of the bullying circle on this forum and most of you are cheerleaders which is even worse than a bystander.

You really think being a bullying cheerleader is cool? well it's ILLEGAL in my country

The chart forgets the shithead psychologist drawing creepy diagrams pathologizing everyone.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life The chart forgets the shithead psychologist drawing creepy diagrams pathologizing everyone.

No, that is illustrated by the chart itself.
Jump to Top